[CLOSED] Jules the Jumping Spider Tester Call!

Hey yall!!!

Now I just couldnt get my mind off the creepy spooky themed patterns. So introducing into the spooky patterns is… Jules the Jumping Spider!!!

She is a super cuddly and customizable and just might cure your fear of spiders :wink:

i will be picking testers on 8/19

Requirements;
:nazar_amulet: Due date - 8/26
:nazar_amulet: Journal
:nazar_amulet: Feedback good and back!
:nazar_amulet: Communication during testing!!
:nazar_amulet: There are no yarn requirements!! i would just like a healthy mix of both!

apply by clicking the link below!!

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

so I am headed back to college here soon so I will probably be taking a break from pattern testing and releasing. Until I go back I will try to release as many more patterns as possible!!!

67 Likes

Omg I love spiders so much! I would love to test! :pleading_face::face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

OMG I would LOVE to test this one! I’ve bred and raised jumpers for sale in the past and they’re just fascinating! I’d love to do one in sport weight and one as a micro-mini. I’m fairly new to the site, but I’ve only one other test running ATM and I’ll be finishing it tonight.

I currently keep 25 tarantulas… I’m a little spider crazy, lol

7 Likes

Ohhh yesss!! Applied!

Ill be using chenille yarn!

4 Likes

Applied can do both acrylic and fluffy yarn.

3 Likes

Omg so scary haha but cute :heartbeat: Of course I had to apply! I love Kaytlyns patterns! Ill be using acrylic yarn

3 Likes

That is so freaking adorable! I wish I could test! Good luck with testing!!!

3 Likes

OMG I WOULD LOVE TO TEST THIS x

4 Likes

First good luck with testing and two good luck with college!

3 Likes

you are so sweet thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

ofc <3

1 Like

I’m new to Ribblr, but I’d love a shot at testing this pattern, he’s amazing!

2 Likes

Stop it this is adorable once again! You know i applied lol

3 Likes

What an absolute cutie!! more legs to snuggle with :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Applied

1 Like

YES! I would be so happy to test this! Jumping spiders are my favorite! We have so many around our garden. It might seem weird but when you talk to them they actually look up at you and are super friendly!

4 Likes

OMG. Cutest spider ever :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oh, yes please! I’d love to test this! :blush:

1 Like

Not to hijack the thread, but… Jumping spiders actually do make and maintain eye contact! There is also evidence that they can remember certain people from day to day - you should try feeding the ones in your garden, they just might remember your kindness!

I could go on and on a out the little cuties, lol

biologist # invertephile :joy:

3 Likes

Sadly I don’t have time to test but I’ll have to get the pattern, it’s adorable! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes