CLOSED - Tester call for amigurumi pattern (Captain Mint)

I’d test it for you. I’ve never tested anyvpattern before but I’ve wanted to start

4 Likes

I will test it if you need more testers

3 Likes

I got it thank you for letting me test your pattern I can’t wait to share

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ve sent you the pattern. Can you check if you have it in your “My Patterns” tab in the library? Journals are fine! I’ll still feature you in my post and put your Ribblr username if that’s okay with you.

4 Likes

Thank you! I’ve sent you the pattern. Can you check if you have it in your “My Patterns” tab in the library? :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you! I’ve sent you the pattern. Can you check if it’s in your “My Patterns” tab in the library? :blush:

3 Likes

It’s not there

3 Likes

Thank you so much, I have the pattern and will start working on it later!

3 Likes

I received it I’ll start it Sunday is that okay with you

3 Likes

I bet it’s going to be a blast to test this pattern for you

3 Likes

No problem, the due date is 24 October 2022, so there’s plenty of time to work on the little guy (or big if you’re intending to use something chunkier haha). Looking forward to seeing your little pirate :blush:

3 Likes

What would you like to see a chunky velvet or regular insane normal size yarn any color in particular would you like to see him big how would you like to see your privateer

3 Likes

Feel free to use any type of yarn you want (with a suitable hook size) as I’m trying to see how versatile the pattern is for various yarn weights. So far, I’ve seen 2 who would be using Bernat blanket yarn, which is pretty chunky. I’m not sure about the other testers.

As for colour, feel free to get creative with it. As long as you like it. I’m not so picky about that even though this little fella’s called “Captain Mint”.

3 Likes

You got it. I just got some yarn in that I think might work nicely. Sunday me Mr captine mint have a date​:sunglasses:.

4 Likes

Got it thank you will start some time next week

4 Likes

Got it! Looking forward to making this cutie :relaxed:

4 Likes

I closed the topic for you :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes