[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Creapster Basket

Hello everyone! I need testers for my Creapster Basket. This one has a lot of parts but is relatively quick so I will leave until March 7th to complete the project. Please read requirements and make sure you can meet all of them before applying. This is intermediate level and uses basic stitches and also front and back posts. You can use any colors you want for the basket but I’d prefer if you stick to chocolate colors for the bunny.

Materials:

• Worsted yarn (see secons photo for quantities)
  • 3.5mm hook
  • Scissors
  • Yarn needle
  • Polyester filling

Requirements:

• All photos, notes and journals must be completed/sent by March 7th.
  • Make a public journal with photos of your progress. Do not post instructions or steps in the journal.
  • Be okay with me using your photos to promote the pattern. You will be given credit.
  • Follow community guidelines and be respectful towards your peers in the group message.
  • Do not distribute pattern.
    • You may sell finished work, but always credit the designer.
  • You may post your progress to Instagram before the release date, but tag @winternightmarecrochet

The pattern will be gifted upon completion only. Please let me know in advance if you can’t finish before the deadline. If you have not communicated with me prior and need more time, you will not be gifted the pattern.

I will choose testers until Monday. I will then close testing.

Click pattern photo to apply:

23 Likes

nice!

2 Likes

It’s adorable.

2 Likes

This will be open until tomorrow.

Omg, I love this!!!:laughing::raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

I love how you did that creepy little face! The expression is just perfect it’s staring into my soul!

1 Like

Thank you everyone :purple_heart: I will be choosing testers later today and I will close this post after, so you still have a little bit of time to apply.

1 Like