[Closed] Tester call for Crochet pattern: Chunky Baby Sugar Cow

I would love to test this for you! I can get it completed before the deadline. You can look at some of my other work, i have some makes on here but i have a lot more to see on my instagram which is hunni.crochets :smiling_face: :white_heart:

3 Likes

I would love to test this cutie out for you! And since I am recovering from surgery, I have plenty of time on my hands! :relaxed:

2 Likes

I would love love love to test for you! I love cow patterns​:face_holding_back_tears:
I also have an instagram I can post to (@better_off_thread_crochet) if you want. And I can definitely prioritize this pattern on my list.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I will add you to the tester list today! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! Adding you to the tester list! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Any would be fine! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@chloeshreder @xhunni @Alyphira @pinkporcupinecrochet @croshayna @SarahOhSew @crocheteraetc @LittleCoco @LoopingCuddles @Q4Creations I have added you all to the testing list! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you everyone for your interest, I have tons of more patterns I will be uploading in the upcoming weeks so if you didn’t get chosen this time I will definitely need more testers soon! :two_hearts:

11 Likes

@XoKawaiiPandaCrochetXo @DasChubba @JAdamsCollection I have added you to the tester list as well! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

yay tysm i will start now!

3 Likes

This is by far the cutest cow pattern I have ever seen! Would love to test! :cow: :yarn:

2 Likes

I would like to test for you

2 Likes

I’d love to test!!

2 Likes

Omg thank you so much I can’t wait to get started :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

i would love to test this for you :pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

Thank you :white_heart:

4 Likes

Super excited to get started!! My daughter is obsessed with cows and will surely love to be a “helper” for this one. She brings me all the little things I need and lovingly tells me how good of a job I’m doing :rofl:

3 Likes

I would love to test this for you!!

2 Likes

That is so sweet!! I also have a little “helper”, she’s the reason I make crochet plushies and gives me all her little “ideas” and opinions about them :joy:

2 Likes

@spookyprice
Thank you, I will start tonight!!

3 Likes

welcome to Ribblr!

2 Likes