CLOSED Testers for my School of Illusion Hat - Crochet ePattern An sculpted crochet hat for witches and wizards! This pattern can be adapted to any size thanks to a simple formula and a bit of tension / gauge swatching. Bear in mind this is a project for Intermediate to Advanced crocheters only.
To apply, read requirements below, comment what yarn colours you would use, and click on the photo
- Have a public Instagram account (optional, but very appreciated).
- Crochet at an intermediate level.
- Are confident in sewing crochet parts.
- Can provide helpful feedback in clear English.
- Must finish the pattern before the deadline.
- Your final result must have the same or very similar finish / quality as mine.
- Are willing to provide me with 2 quality photos of the finished item, which will be shared on my Etsy and social media posts about the pattern.
- Are willing to make journal updates on Ribblr or post a few WIP / progress photos on your Instagram.
- 150g of black yarn
- 100g of orange yarn
- Size of hook to match your own gauge (instructions within pattern)
- Tapestry needle
- Craft aluminium wire (1mm)
Testers will be chosen on the 20th. Deadline is the 24th. Only apply if you can make the deadline. More info on the form