CLOSED!!! Tester call!!!

Hi hotties, I’m Cherry and I’m now starting with my Ribblr account!!! I need some testers for my first pattern, Fatty.
If you please could test for me I would be sooo grateful.
I need about thirteen testers before the end of the month, you can use thicker or thinner wools, fluffy or plain, etc. You can also use different colours of wool and eyes and add your own personal touches. It didn’t take me more than eight minutes to follow the pattern. All testers will be accepted.

Thanks for your attention!!! :cherries::heart:

18 Likes

Welcome to ribblr! How soon do you need it tested?

4 Likes

Hi!!! Thank you so much for replying.
Well, I don’t care by when, I’d just like you to test the pattern. I guess it would be nice if you could finish it before February, but it doesn’t matter. :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

I can test it for you! Ive got some other tests i am working on but i should be able to get it done by then!

4 Likes

Ok. Thank you sooo much :heart:

3 Likes

For your convenience

4 Likes

I would happily test this cutie for you :white_heart:

5 Likes

I’d love to test this for you! Is there a certain date you need it done by?

4 Likes

Tank you so much :blush::blush::blush:.
The sooner the better, although I will accept testers until the end of the month.

3 Likes

Thank you very much, I’ve just started and it’s exciting that so many people are interested in my work. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Super cute! Best of luck with testing!!!

2 Likes

Thank yoouuu
I Love Hearts GIF

2 Likes

Id love to test! Can we add stuff to it? Like if i wanted to make a cherry fatty can i add leaves? Or do you want just plain little guys?

2 Likes

I will test.

3 Likes

Of course you can, honey. You can add all the compliments you want but it’s important that the initial pattern is well recognised.

3 Likes

Thank you very much!!! :cherries::heart:

2 Likes

Would love to test for you! And welcome to Ribblr!

3 Likes

Thank you!!! :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Alright! Then id love to test for you :heartpulse::blush:

3 Likes

Ok, thank youu :heart::heart:

3 Likes