Community Outreach

Hello everyone! I’m new to the crochet world still and I’m just now getting more comfortable with putting my content out there. New friends? follow my insta: @shaelascrochetboutique! definitely drop your accounts in the comments i would love to support and connect!

12 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! I bet you’ll love it here <3

3 Likes

Thank you!!! so far I am!

4 Likes

Im glad to here it (:

3 Likes

Hi Shaela! Welcome to Ribblr! :partying_face::heart: I’m Garnknuten basically everywhere. :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Just added you! thank you :hugs:

5 Likes

Hello! I hope you enjoy it here, congrats on your first post, something I try to do for newcomers :smile: if you ever need help never hesitate to ask in the community, if you need immediate answers feel free to use the help center, search in the community, or the wiki [link below] and community guidelines if needed :smile: Happy crafting! Hope to see your crafts soon as well :smile:

3 Likes

thank you so much!

2 Likes

my Instagram is @li.lycrochets !! I’ll go follow you :))

Also welcome to Ribblr!!! hope you’ll love it as much as i do :heart_hands:

3 Likes

It’s so great to meet you! I’m so excited I love wide variety of patterns so far!

3 Likes

and you!!! it’s so exciting meeting new people on ribblr!

3 Likes

hii! welcome to ribblr! everyone here is a bit odd but i still love them all <3 if you ever, ever, ever, ever, need anything please do not hesitate to pm me or use the Ribblr help center <3 i would follow you on insta but i don’t have it :sob: hope you love it here as much as i do <3

3 Likes

Hiya my account is rukacrafttime on Instagram. Im trying to get comfortable with posting videos and actually using my voice for them

2 Likes

Welcome

2 Likes

Thank you nice to meet you!

1 Like

hey there! same actually i wanna make more clothing content and model the clothing i make hopefull one day i will have the courage and confidence to do so

1 Like

Thank you @miaajuney im gonna follow you on here!

1 Like

I love art and crafts so i want to share my makes and what im making next really. Its just baby steps really

I love it! im here to support you journey!