Crafting

Hello everyone. I’m Brittany. New to the community. Just wanted to put up a post to introduce myself and show off some things I’ve made.

Don’t hesitate to follow. I follow back. :blush: Where is everyone from? I’m from Atlanta GA.

17 Likes

Hi Brittany! I hope you enjoy the community :smile: congrats on your first post!

Here’s something I try to do when I can for newcomers :smile: if you ever need help never hesitate to ask in the community, if you need immediate answers feel free to use the help center, search in the community, or the wiki [link below] testing guidelines and community guidelines if needed :smile: Happy crafting! Hope to see more of your crafts soon as well :smile: your stitches look amazing!

5 Likes

Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here, we’re glad to have you :smiling_face: if you have any questions, need help, or anything else, you can always message me!

3 Likes

Thank you. Pattern coming soon. Just haven’t figured out how to write them yet.

4 Likes

hi Brittany! this communtity is amazing, i know you’ll love it here (:

2 Likes

Hi Brittany! I’m Sammie! I’m originally from PA but I moved to NC when I was 5. Welcome to the community! We’re so happy to have you!:yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Hello and Welcome to Ribblr!
Penguins Of Madagascar Hello GIF

3 Likes

welcome mouse GIF
Hi Brittany! I’m NanaJanice (Janice) from Eclectic, Alabama but I stay in a Semi truck with my husband running the interstate along the east coast. I go home to wash up our clothes and restock the truck for 2 1/2 days every 3 weeks. For company I have my fur baby with me!

5 Likes

Welcome from the SF Bay Area, California :heart:

4 Likes

I just moved from Montgomery! And my husband is also a truck driver. Nice to meet you. :grinning: what are you currently working on or what was your last project?

3 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! I hope you enjoy it here. I’m from Indiana, and I’ve actually been to Georgia before! (Briefly, albeit.) On top of what @artsandnaps said, here are some other sources for help!
The support space is good for questions about how Ribblr works, bugs you may encounter, and other issues related to the website!

You can start a shop to post patterns through the “My Shop” page here:

(It may show as Ribblr’s shop, but it will lead to a page to create your own shop!)
After creating a shop, you can use the “New Pattern” button to open Ribbuild. It has a great in-depth tutorial about how Ribbuild works. When you’re done, click the arrow to save the pattern. You can test the pattern by clicking the little clipboard button you should see on top of the pattern thumbnail. Here, by testing, people can improve your pattern before release! There is more information on the community wiki if you need it!

And finally, feel free to post in the crochet space with issues related to crochet, (or the knitting space if you knit), or to just talk! You also have the chat room to the left of your profile. You can chat with other crafters or start your own chat groups! Hope this helps <3

4 Likes

Houston TX

2 Likes

welcome!!!

3 Likes