Crochet ideas NEEDED!

Heyyyyyy guys! I need ideas for a semi big ish project that’s I could complete before November 7th. I would need yarn from hobby lobby or Michael’s, because I don’t have time to order more. My vibes are: cottagecore, foresty, cats, mushrooms, coffee, books. I use plush/chenille yarn, so nothing with thinner yarn please.

Thanks you!

Sophie from LilyMoss Crochet

11 Likes

I love the vibe! :smiling_face_with_sunglasses: :mushroom: :cat_face: :maple_leaf:

Some ideas:

Sea bunny

Anything pumpkiny

maple leaf

Deer

Patterns:

The Forest Teddy by The Wandering Goose

Fern the Fox by Scarlet Creations

Penelope the Pumpkin spice latte bear by crochetingallday

Fruit froggos bundle by bumblebea crochets

Carter the Jack o bear

Have fun!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Helloooooo so ummm did you get the free Ribblr Treat pattern fr9m the other day? The teddy bear one? Idk it was cute :sweat_smile: u could customize :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

ooo you could make a popping mushroom!!

1 Like