Crochet Meme of the Day: March 13

I know I have taken a break from the Crochet Meme of the Day for about a month (maybe two) and returned. I appreciate those who filled in for me even though I didn’t ask them to. I will taking another “break” from doing the meme of the day (notice how it’s in quotes now). :blush:

I have been feeling more stressed than last time and will not return with the Crochet Meme of the Day. I will miss doing it some, but at the same time, I won’t, lol; you won’t miss me anyway!! :sweat_smile:

Sorry for the long message. Have a good day!! :two_hearts:

Lol, posted early on accident-- :joy:

19 Likes

Im gonna miss them so much theyre literally part of my morning routine now :sob: I hope the stress can be lessened, especially with the start of a new quarter! Im always here if you need to talk about anything, i love you <333

2 Likes

I love talking with you and your mom. You both make me feel more comfortable!! :two_hearts:
I obviously don’t tell you everything in my life, but I trust you with some things, lol (like depression or anxiety).

3 Likes

i literally just use paperclips that i got from the dollar tree, 1.15 for 100 stitch markers that way :sweat_smile:
i have lost all of my real stitch markers

4 Likes

Hugs can someone maybe take over?

3 Likes

Ofc!! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

I need to hire a personal detective to help me find those stitch markers :rage:

3 Likes

omg frr

also i hope ur break goes well<33 i’ll miss these tho, they always cheer me up. we’ll miss u <3

3 Likes

Fr :sob::sob:
Sad but very true

3 Likes

frr same here, they all keep vanishing

3 Likes