crochet struggles lol

want to test patterns on Instagram but not having friends who crochet to tag :smiling_face_with_tear:

15 Likes

Whats your insta? mines @AmysKnots. Ill follow you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

also just check under the hashtag #Crochettestercall or things like that. you will find options

5 Likes

Hi! Im trying not to test to much, but you are welcome to tag me :slight_smile: my IG is @CraftsByAdrivs
Have fun testing!

3 Likes

I know the feeling so feel free to tag me :). My ig username is @amigurumi_by_mar

4 Likes

Please feel free to tag me @Lefthandstitches

4 Likes

I feel your pain! Lol! Feel free to tage! My insta is @cookie8357crochet

4 Likes

what’s wrong with testing in ribblr? You will have far fewer hoops to jump through.

2 Likes

i have tested patterns only within ribblr

3 Likes

since I design patterns and don’t do ami at all, I generally don’t test other peoples patterns. It makes it far less likely that I would accidentally copy someone else’s patterns.
I don’t mind growing my IG network of people I appreciate and people that appreciate me,and directing them all back to my shop, but tagging me to a complete stranger for the sole purpose of gaining access to a random pattern feels a little too MLM for my taste.

3 Likes

Feel free to tag me. I love crocheting and testing new patterns! I’ll give good feedback with positive and negative things. I’m also interesting in following you on ig because crochet accounts are the best! My ig: Anna.crochets_

3 Likes

My Insta is @jaydeedeecrafts :heart:

4 Likes

@thecraftysilentlamb feel free to tag me if you want :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m @pleiadescrochet tag away!

3 Likes

I didn’t say that there’s something wrong testing here on Ribblr, I don’t have tested ever before, but okay. I give it a try someday :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

thank you!! pls feel free to tag me if you need it too (@lilacereza.cr) :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

thank you!! at leats we have this cute community, so pls feel free to tag me if you need it too (@lilacereza.cr) :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

thank you so much, I followed you already! (@lilacereza.cr) :love_letter:

2 Likes

Mine is @mayheadthreads if you wanted to ever tag me! I’d love to have the chance to test​:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

MLM!! I don’t think the younger generation even knows!!

1 Like