Crocheted a cosplay :)

I attended Connecticon for the first time today and decided a few months back that I was going to crochet an Attack on Titan cosplay for the con. The incredible cloak pattern by @TheGrumpyGranny made this turn out way better then I could have imagined and I received so many compliments!! Everybody seemed blown away by everything I made, but none of it was really that difficult, so I think I won at life today

(I made the pattern myself for the leg harness and I’m considering cleaning it up and listing it so others can make it as well, since it was ridiculously confusing do LMAO)

26 Likes

Whoah that’s amazing!! The stitching looks great and the colors match really well to the original! I hope you had a great time at Connecticon :smile: I’ve always wanted to try and crochet myself some cosplay or even a costume since Halloween’s coming up but I can never figure out what to choose lol :rofl:

5 Likes

Wow that’s pretty amazing well done

5 Likes

This is awesome well done! My daughters love that show.

3 Likes

This is so good! It’s got very neat stitches and the detailing in the back is perfect!

I aspire to make amazing cosplay items haha :sweat_smile: but I’m so busy. I’ll keep admiring people who take the time :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Great job!!

4 Likes

Amazing job! I would had complimented you as well!!!
PS I added this into World of Wipcraft as well as cosplay :slight_smile:

5 Likes

thank you!! i had no idea there was a cosplay tag lol

4 Likes

This is AWESOME. That is so sleek and sharp, my dude.

I would love to crochet my next cosplay but I was so worried about it being heavy, too hot (potentially) or looking “cheap” as I’ve heard some people call it :confused: (grrrr)
But, y’know what, I think I’m gonna do it now

3 Likes