Cuddly Cuttlefish Pattern

I’m new to the forum part of this app but not new to crochet! My name is Meg and I run Beheld Designs. I’ve been crocheting since 2012 and have loved it ever since. After retiring my first shop of many many years under the name Mad Little Crafter I have moved on to publishing my own patterns and sharing more of my designs with the world.
This Cuddly Cuttlefish is one of the first patterns I ever wrote and these little amigurumis have been a staple at every single craft show I’ve ever done. They are something I’ve never tired of making and happy to share it finally! Make just one or make an army :heart::squid:

https://ribblr.com/pattern/cuddly-cuttlefish-Crochet

17 Likes

Congrats on your first pos and your pattern release! :smile:

5 Likes

Thank you so much! Figuring out more of this app slowly but surly

5 Likes

No worries I definitely understand it can get overwhelming with all that you can do here. Never hesitate to ask for help or if you need immediate answers feel free to search the help center (keywords if needed) or search while in the community for topics that may have the answers in the comments :smile:

Also here’s a link to a topic by Ribblr about basically everything to know about Ribblr that’s definitely helpful to look through when you have the time :smile:

6 Likes

welcome :heart_hands: hope you enjoy this part of ribblr​:raising_hand_woman: everyone here is so nice

5 Likes

Is it completely no sew? (I dislike sewing because it takes me so much time to do it and have it look good.) I’d rather me crocheting another project :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If its no sew I believe I will be buying it from you today​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

It is no sew! Just weaving in ends. All tentacles and fins are crocheted directly onto the piece :heart:

2 Likes

Oh thank you so much!! I’ll give it a look over

1 Like