Designers and testers appreciation post

Aww! You’re too sweet!

Happy Pink GIF

9 Likes

Aw this completely made my day! Thank you so much for the mention :heart:

9 Likes

Thank you, it means a lot to me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

As are you! I’m blown away by how imaginitive your designs are and feel so lucky to be able to work on one of them! You’ve also been super understanding and communicative, and I’m grateful for the check-ins!

9 Likes

omgggg you’re gonna make me cry :,)

thank you so much for your kindness and words, i truly appreciate them. i always smile when i see that i’m working alongside you in a test, and i can never thank you enough for your contributions and charisma for Mushu <3

you are such a talented artist, and i’m so grateful to know you and work with you!!!

10 Likes

Hopefully a good cry!

You’ve made my entire week with these kind words, so thank you. I’m always grateful to work with (and learn from) you, too! Your support and creativity are truly admirable. :heartpulse::pleading_face::pray:

8 Likes

All these lovely stories warm my heart so much :heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

I would give a huge thank you to all the beautiful who helped me whenever I made a tester call and another big one to those who let me help them test their patterns!

Such as @brikoba @chroniclesofyarnia @anoswaldoddity @TheYarnArts and many more!!

I have always felt so appreciated here! Thanks so much from the bottom of my heart!

10 Likes

Aw, thanks for the shout out sweetie.

6 Likes

Thank you so much! That’s is so sweet and made my day (sorry I was late seeing this)!

6 Likes

Aww thank you so much! I feel the same :heart: :smiley:

7 Likes

Thank you! It was a pleasure to test for you! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@knottedupinstring you werent late but i think your c2c designs are creative

5 Likes

So sorry I’m late to this, but thank you, dear!!

It has been a pleasure to see you grow and expand into patternmaking; I remember you were nervous about it and look at you now! To get to be a part of that process was truly special :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, so thank you for letting me (even when I made things confusing :rofl:) and for being so enthusiastic and openminded with all of our suggestions! It was a delight to work on your project! :heartbeat:

8 Likes

THANK YOU @f1r3girl !
Thanks Thank You GIF by 大姚Dayao

8 Likes

Oh my goodness, you are the sweetest :face_holding_back_tears: :heart:

Thank you so much Meisha! I’m forever grateful for all your help with the Bountiful Bow pattern and so happy that our paths crossed on this crazy world called the internet!

Hope you had a lovely new year and holiday season, hugs! :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you :sob::sparkles:

I’m grateful we stumbled across one another, too! And I hope the new year is kind to you, my dear!

6 Likes