Did some of you maybe play Hatch Dragons✨

Hi everyone :waving_hand:t2::sparkles:,
I hope you’re all doing well!

I’ve been playing Hatch Dragons for a few weeks now, and I’m honestly really hooked. It’s such a lovely and relaxing game, so I was wondering if anyone else here has discovered it yet :thinking::hugs:?

To give you an idea of how it looks, I’ve put together a few pictures for you :sparkles: (including the app icon, the loading screen, and some screenshots I took myself while playing):

If you’re already playing or if you’re thinking about trying it out, I’d love to connect with you :smiley:!

Here is my friend code:

Having active friends in this game is super helpful because we can support each other by sending daily gift presents. It’s a great way to progress faster together :blush:!

I also wanted to ask you a question:
Have you discovered any other new games recently that you really enjoy? I’m always looking for fresh recommendations and would love to hear what you’re currently playing​:sparkles:!

Bye for now, and have a great day​:heart_hands:t2:!

37 Likes

OH GOSH THAT LOOKS SO CUTE I AM GOING TO GET IT

FIRST

4 Likes

I NEED TO GET THAT!! I will add u as friend duh

2 Likes

This Looks like a very neat game I will have to get someday

2 Likes

Hi, I added you! I’m surprised someone else found this gem too :D My in-game name is Viibuska. If anyone else here wants to be friends here’s my friend code: LFW7SW (it’s valid for a week)

3 Likes

Ooo now I’m going to get this

A game I think will be also fun is Clash of critters it is sooo much fun plus it’s an add free game

1 Like

I added u and @viibuska

2 Likes

Thank you for the recommendation :sparkles:! I downloaded the app and I’m a little excited :laughing:

1 Like

Oooh this looks like a game I play.

I currently have been playing merger dragons for years. No ads and so many things to do,nap many dragons to collect.

Thanks for the recommendation, I’ll give the game a go.

2 Likes

Okie I’m not dumbo (most of the time​:sweat_smile:) but why is it giving me all these weird af names?

2 Likes

I’ve just installed it and it’s so good!

2 Likes

Gut interrogation?! Sickly Nursery?! Very… creative :expressionless_face:

2 Likes

Aww sooo cute :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:!!!

I absolutely need to have that game :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart:

:dragon::dragon_face:

2 Likes

Yay! I have it too, it’s awesome! I’ll put my friend code here in a bit:

friend code

1 Like

That looks so adorable!!

1 Like

Yay here’s my user ID UID: 3500742 u can send a friend request and then DM me

1 Like

I don’t play it but I absolutely love dragons so I’d really like to.

1 Like

oo i might get this!

1 Like

Trying it out

1 Like

That looks so cool!! One of my friends told me about this one time actually! I might have to get it!!

1 Like