Did you try the Firends of Pica Pau patterns?

Have you guys ever tried a ‘Friends of Pica Pau’-pattern?

I swear i never thought i could manage to crochet such cute toys. But this one i am really proud of.
And i think the PicaPau book made me a new adiction for cute patterns like this one.

19 Likes

That book is in my bucket list! Working through this book…

7 Likes

Aww those are super cute too. The little beecostume babydoll on the cover steals my heart.

5 Likes

Beautiful!

Oder soll ich sagen ‘klasse’! :smiley:
Gruss nach Deutschland :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Danke. :rofl: :heart:

5 Likes

Eine etwas aeltere Variante :smiley:

6 Likes

Ja ich hatte ein schönes altes… aber kleine ruppige Finger eines etwas grobschlächtig tollpatschigen Zweijährigen haben es leider unwiederuflich in seine Einzelteile zerlegt… uff… da musste ich ein neues holen. :sob:

Vielleicht find ich ja mal wieder auf einem Floh- oder Antikmarkt so ein schönes altes. :smiley:

5 Likes

Ah, ich vermisse gute Trödelmärkte!

Kinderhände, hier waren es Hunde bei einem Buch :joy::woman_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

Thank God for translate, I understand everything!

6 Likes

:joy::two_hearts::joy:

5 Likes

Amen @anoswaldoddity amen!

4 Likes

Oh sorry i forgot for a moment that this is an english speaking community. my bad. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

It doesn’t bother me any. I don’t know of any rule that states only English allowed. So, speak away!

7 Likes

I figure a two comments exchange won’t hurt anyone, especially with translating options.

Sometimes it’s nice to converse in your mother tongue for a minute :smiley:

6 Likes

True true. :wink:

4 Likes

@CraftsbyNicB @inkRAT This is related to the language thing… I’m curious! Do you usually have the keyboard set to German (it’s German right?) and switch to English or vice versa or something else? :smiley: It’s so cool when people are fluent in multiple languages!

3 Likes

Nah, since I’m doing mainly English, mine stays on US.
My mom and my best friend are used to me typing things strange :joy:

3 Likes

My keyboard is a quertz (so german) but i read and write english cause most of the communitys i am in for crafting and stuff are international. So i mainly stick to english there. German is my native language and i use it regular besides the craft communitys. And yes… My family is also used to my sometimes weird message replys in english when i was into a long conversation using english before and i get these :face_with_raised_eyebrow: or :expressionless: smileys back cause most of my family does not speak english. I also watch most of my tvshows and movies in english so my hubby sometimes is really confused if we want to watch something together and i forget to change the language back to german. It causes funny moments.
Oh and i love english puns my hubby is then even more confused if i have to translate them for him and they are not a bit funny in german. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:
I tried to watch Freud in German (Austrian), I had to switch to English, it was all gobbledygook :joy:
I’m always happy when I can catch a German original.
And yeah. Jokes and puns ate not translatable in most cases.
I love that hubby grew up without sarcasm. I can still get him with mine from time to time :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, we have some good friends from India and it was interesting to learn that they did not understand some of the English idioms or English jokes-or English play on words.

2 Likes