do any of yall like singing or listening to music?

i personally love singing and listening to music, and i was wondering what all of yalls favorite artists and songs are i like benson boone and olivia rodrigo, but i could never pick a single song lol, there are just to many.

14 Likes

i love both!!! i dont have a favorite artist!!! but some songs i like are miss you, walls by emery, cupid, candy rain, good4u, theres some songs!!! i like to many songs!!!

3 Likes

i love listening to music cause i feel free and benson boone is really good

3 Likes

i love the song good4u

4 Likes

do you know cry from benson boone
i l;ove it

2 Likes

yeeesssss i know all of his songs but cry and in the stars are some of my favorits,
i also love sugar sweet slow it down and there she goes, i know its a lot yall dont judge me

1 Like

in the stars from benson is my first fav then cry from benson and then good4you from olivia

2 Likes

I know its kinda basic but i really enjoy Taylor Swifts music, Harry Styles and occasionaly Becky Hill :))

2 Likes

yess call me emotional but in the stars always makes me cry

2 Likes

l like some of taylor swifts music

3 Likes

samee

2 Likes

My friend is slowly making me an Olivia Rodrigo fan by singing her songs all the time… heh :melting_face:
Definitely not a singer though :grimacing:

4 Likes

i loveee taylor swifttt but i also rly like benson boone and morgan wallen and olivia rodrigo
haha too many!

3 Likes

My favorite artist is nemzzz(so underrated),lil mabu,JB, ,harry styles, pierce the veil,MCR,green day, Eminem, Tory lanez,bryson tiller, sza, Rihanna, cardi b, Megan thee stallion,doja cat, and many more

3 Likes

haha lol

3 Likes

i know right how do you even pick that sort of thing

3 Likes

Lol ikr it’s hard for me

3 Likes

I enjoy listening to music. My favorites are Classical (Beethoven, Bach), Jazz, and Bob Marley. Listening at any given time of the day while I Crochet helps center and focus me complete whatever I’m working on.

4 Likes

i love listening to music while i crotchet too

4 Likes

I really like singing! Especially in the shower but, you know, who doesn’t do that right? I’m not in chorus this semester but I hope I can get in next year! My favorite artists are probably Jenna Raine and Jessica Baio​:yellow_heart:

2 Likes