Does anyone want a pattern?

So I’ve been working on this jelly fish and I finally finished it yesterday!

Please comment or like this if you want the pattern​:folded_hands:t2:

10 Likes

I love it! You should totally put the pattern out for testing!

1 Like

Ok I’ll make the pattern later

Yesss a pattern please!!:growing_heart:

1 Like

it looks soooooo amazing!!!
SOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!
GREAT JOBBBBB!

just followed your wonderful shop!

:clap:

1 Like

I recommend you do a search for Jellyfish patterns currently available on Ribblr. I think you’ll find there are well over 100+ of them available. Do you think it’s worth your time and effort creating another one? Will your pattern get “lost” amongst all the other jellyfish patterns or does your pattern jump out and appear unique and different?

I just want to finally do a pattern and that’s all I care about

And yes mine is somewhat unique

Omgggg adorbs!! You should maybe add more legs (idk what we call them with jellyfish lol) it would really make it feel even bigger! XD adorbs!

:pink_heart: