Does anyone?

Let’s play a game! It’s called does anyone? Ok how you play is everybody will take turns asking “does anyone________?” What ever you want to ask! If you have ever done that like the question/post! I will tag :label: the person to ask and after the previous ppl ask! I hope this makes sense and happy asking!:heart_hands::purple_heart::blush:

If I tag you ask the question and you tag the next person and so on if somebody tags you ask the next question

@SweetTomato

18 Likes

does anyone ever wonder if smo else is ever doing the EXACT same thing as them at the moment?

15 Likes

Yeah I have thought about that before :joy:
@SweetTomato where are u

7 Likes

Aah im so sorry i was busy and didnt see this :sob:
Anyways… does anyone ever try doing smth but then your mind goes blank and you forget what youre doing and do smth else but then forget that and have the whole cycle repeat? Cause that happens to me daily…

15 Likes

I think that has happened to me a few times heha :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

not really…the thought never came to mind

4 Likes

This happeneds to me lol the time lol

5 Likes

Oh I changed the topic so u can tag the next person!

6 Likes

Ooh ok! Ummm @BreesBees im hoping you have one in mind

6 Likes

Ooo ok! Does anyone ever feel like everyone else are robots or actors and you’re the only real human? :sob::sob::sob:

8 Likes

Oh you need to tag somebody else​:smiling_face:

2 Likes

Um no…but vice versa, I feel like I’m just in a dream or smth like I’m fake :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Ok! How about…… @NessCat

3 Likes

Yes me , I went through that at some point. I thought my brother was robot, I was like 10 okay?!

5 Likes

Does anyone ever feel tiny when they think about the size of the world compared to themself? i know I do :sob: it makes me feel tiny and my head starts hurting @maddiecore

10 Likes

omgg yes- we watched a video in science about how large the earth was and stuff and i genuinely felt so irrelevant afterwards ;-;

4 Likes

does anyone ever get the feeling that ur just existing and it doesnt rly matter if u js disappeared bc u dont even talk to enough ppl that care. :// @EV13isSPOCY

12 Likes

yeah- Hugs to all who relate :people_hugging::people_hugging:

7 Likes

Thank you for the virtual hug​:laughing:

4 Likes

Sadly yes :sweat_smile:

4 Likes