Continuing the discussion from question about interactive charts:
Hi! I’m working on an unpublished tapestry cat pattern that requires three variations of the same chart across three different rounds. Every time I attempt to duplicate, rename, and save the chart, the changes apply globally across all rounds instead of creating an independent copy. Is there a way to un-link or properly clone the chart?
I just went and experimented a lot with the charts, and I don’t think there is a way to do it. the closest possible thing that you could do is to create an entirely new chart and copy the chart from before. I feel like the duplicate and be able to edit thing should be added, but it hasn’t been as far as I know.
@ribblr-support - am I missing something?
At the moment, there isn’t an option to duplicate a chart. We’ve forwarded this suggestion to our team for consideration. Thanks for the feedback!