Endangered animal 0.2

Hey yall im back trying to spread awareness of endangered animal NOTE: if you didnt see this last week all be posting weekly about endangered animal. Todays animal is called the amur leopard theres only 100 left!!! theyre endangered due to poaching and habitat lost. if you would like to donate to websites or help out that would be amazing but one website all be sharing to donate to is https://defenders.org/ if not this website you may donate to others to help out evan more<3
Screenshot 2024-06-03 8.54.06 AM
Screenshot 2024-06-03 8.53.36 AM
Screenshot 2024-06-03 8.52.59 AM
gotta tag the peps: @SunshineStudio @notmimi @EV13isSPOCY @craftycellist @littlemisswonderful @maddiecore @MaddiIdell @SweetTomato @craftycrotcheter @Combre42 ive prob forgot some of yall so sorry!!!

23 Likes

So sad!! I love leopards so much and 100 is hardly any…

6 Likes

@craftycellist i know it breaks my heart to know people keep killing them and selling them for money but also not realizing there killing the species!!!

5 Likes

The same thing is beginning to happen to amur tigers as well… It’s not as extreme yet

5 Likes

@craftycellist i know how sad:( also only 400 of siberian tigers left it breaks my heart that people could be so mean~!!!

5 Likes

Siberian and amur tigers are the same thing! They live in the SIBERIAN AMUR forests. (It’s kinda confusing)

5 Likes

omg this is so sad :sob: glad to see awareness tho

5 Likes

I wonder if they are realizing it.

5 Likes

I know…… and we are loosing Elephants poachers are killing them every day :sob::sob:

5 Likes

I’m gonna be working at a zoo this summer! Hope to help some endangered animals there! Its so sad that people kill them for fun. Its awful!! :sob:

7 Likes

They are so cute! It is so sad that there’s only a hundred left of them.

6 Likes

Same! I’m actually volunteering there tonight

6 Likes

Cool!

4 Likes

they’re so beautiful? they look like such intelligent creatures. this is too sad :sob:

4 Likes

awww thats so sad :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

I love leopards! The baby ones make me so sad to c that they r endangered​:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

1 Like