Fashion/outfit advice gc???

Hello! Idk if anyone would like this or not but i think it would be cool if there was a gc where you could ask about what outfit or style advice! Also help finding cool patterns for things you can wear. I personally wanna dress more goblincore and i have a lot of the components, i just dont know how to put them together, so if you want to help people with stuff like that you can join!
Dress Up Cold Weather GIF by Pudgy Penguins

15 Likes

Yes I would like to join this gc! I’ve been wanting to go into a new style/aesthetic but I don’t know how to start

7 Likes

Cool! Im gonna make it when more people join

5 Likes

I would love to join :>

4 Likes

Yeshhhh!! Invite me! I would love this! :>

3 Likes

i’d love to join! ive spent a while fine-tuning my outfits and such so i’d love to give and get advice

3 Likes

I’d love to join!

3 Likes

i w a n t t o j o i n p l e a s e :>

3 Likes

I’d love to join too!

2 Likes

I would love to join!

2 Likes

I’d love to join!

2 Likes

i would love to join! i have a good sense of style tbh but my wardrobe does not allow that apparently :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

yesssss plssssss

2 Likes

I’d love to join!

2 Likes

omg fr tho

2 Likes

yea i put together outfits in my head and my wardrobe is like npoe you have this outfit or this one and that’s it lol. would join though

2 Likes

yes please

2 Likes

Yesss. I definitely need help with my fashion sense…

1 Like

I would also like to join!

2 Likes

ATTENTION​:bangbang::bangbang::exclamation::exclamation::exclamation: hello guys! Im glad you all like this idea! I want to make the group chat but my ribblr says error 502 whenever i try to make it. Can someone else create the group chat? That would be very helpful!!! Im going to try again later but i dont know if it will work

1 Like