Favorite Make? (December 2022 & 2022 entire)

8 Likes

I don’t usually like Halloween or creepy stuff but that Frankenstein is cute and looks very well made!!

9 Likes

I’m gonna submit multiple.

Through this year I have been so proud of my labyrinth worm family

However for xmas I got pattern and yarn to make Pietro from animal crossing and I finished him last night, making him my final make of 2022. I love him so much :green_heart: him with his tiny friend Kiki(I made Kiki as a xmas gift for the same person who gifted me Pietro kit)

Almost forgot Bear Aldrin this one made using @Stitchnotes Freddy bear pattern

11 Likes

What an adorable family photo; the little one is oh so precious :sparkling_heart:

And how amazing Pietro was your final make of the year - he came out stellar! So many details, wow! :clap:

Super creative take with the bear, as well!

Wishing you a fabulous new year; thanks for joining in! :heartpulse:

10 Likes

Thank you so, so much.
I hope 2023 is the best year yet for you :green_heart:

9 Likes

You did awesome! I’m admiring the stitch work on the clown.

8 Likes

Thank you so much. He was a very special project for me :green_heart:

9 Likes

Happy New Year to everyone, I enjoyed seeing all of your projects!
My favorite December project is this Buzz Light-year, pattern is by Jessie Lin on Ravelry.

If I had to pick one favorite make for the year it would be a 3 headed hydra by the same designer.

I’ll add a couple other favorites also because it’s hard to pick just one :blush: My next pick is this Freddy the Fawn Lovey (pattern by Crafting Happiness) for my first grandchild (due in a couple weeks).

I also made a couple of these Lace Tank Tops by Gu’chet, the first shirts I’ve crocheted.

Thank you all for looking I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!

8 Likes

Those lace tops are gorgeous!!

7 Likes

Thank you! I would love to make a couple more this year.

8 Likes

It absolutely is a challenge to pick a favorite. I don’t know about everyone else, but I didn’t realize just how many projects I worked on over the span of a year, which made it even more difficult!

Your Buzz came out stellar - really captured his personality with that expression :relaxed:. And that three headed hydra is SO COOL; I would be proud of that make, too!

Oh my goodness, what a sweet gift for your soon to be grandbaby and their parents; congrats, btw!

Those lace shirts are really neat, too! The colors you chose for both of them are so very chef kiss! Never would have guessed it was your first crocheted shirt - well done!

8 Likes

So I don’t know that I made anything other than the ornaments that I previously posted in December :woman_facepalming:t3: but trying to get moved in 5 days from signing will do that to ya…
So my favorite Dec make is

I also didn’t do a lot of finishing anything this whole year (it’s really been crazy for me, I’m praying this new year settles some)… But these are probably my favorite 2

And my honorable mention because: 1, it’s funny and 2, I didn’t know if I’d succeed at engraving these tiles, so I was tickled pink that it worked so well with no pre-testing (like I should have)

Happy New Year y’all!

9 Likes

Thank you so much! :blush:

7 Likes

I am really proud of these leg warmers that I made :smiley:
Also happy new year!

9 Likes

They’re so cute! Great job!! I just made my first pair of legwarmers, too (actually finished them a few hours ago :relaxed:)!

Hope your year is off to a lovely start, my friend!

7 Likes

You were a busy bee it aounds like, so the fact that you were able to make anything in the midst of that is incredibly impresssive, imo. And of course the ornament is darling to boot!

I’m always a bit starryeyed when I see handknitted/crocheted socks. I’ve yet to make any, so it all seems magical to me still. :relaxed: Your socks are utterly AMAZING! Love the autumnal colors and the stripage - neat as a pin, too!

LOL. Those tiles are fantastic, both aesthetically and for their humor. You’re a rockstar doing that with no test- how?! Such skill!

Hope this year brings you some peace (and rest) and time for all your crwative endeavors!

7 Likes

These are all so wonderful! Great job!

6 Likes

I love those socks! I mean I love everything you posted, but I love all the colors!

7 Likes

This is such a hard one. I have such a hard time picking a favorite. I was super thrilled with how everything I made (not really crochet related) for my daughter’s dino themed birthday party turned out! I do have to say the Ankylosaurus I crocheted might be my favorite. I loved the colors (even though I always said, especially as a very young mother to a girl first, I hated pink), the softness, and, probably most importantly, that my little girl absolutely loved it! (It was no sew, which is a super plus!) The best is when she asked to sleep with it and then asked me what all the dinos were called. I only had to say Ankylosaurus twice and she was hooked. Each night after, “Mommy, this is a Ankylosaurus!” so matter of factly in her tiny little toddler voice.

7 Likes

Kids are such a breath of pure innocent wind sometimes.

6 Likes