Favorite Make? (December 2022 & 2022 entire)

Thank you :blush:

6 Likes

These are so adorable!

6 Likes

Aww you’re so sweet! I know these next few weeks/months will be busy with unpacking and organizing, but I’m hopeful that I’ll have more crafting time again. My son was almost 17 months when I really got into crochet again, so I’m hopeful that my daughter will be more independent soon like he was (she’s almost 18 months)
Thank you for all the compliments…
I used to be starstruck by socks too, but then I learned how to use 2 circs for knitting small circumstances (magic loop doesn’t work for me), and so I gave them a go… Now I love making them (I’m still slow at it though)… I personally prefer solid socks, but my son lives color and doesn’t need perfect matches, so these are perfect for him (I do love the autumnal vibe though)
To be fair, I had some guidelines and I did the bottom one twice (planned to do it twice, but actually if I would have better aligned it, I could have used the first run)… I just got lucky that it worked well enough (it actually has some things that I can improve, and I’ll run a proper test before I start making more things with it)… Oh yeah and husband’s group won the door contest (these were a small part of the display)
Thanks for the well wishes, and right back at you!

6 Likes

Thanks!! I can’t disagree, the socks are amazing :grin::wink:

6 Likes

I love them! Kudos mama!
And standing with you on the hate pink, but have a daughter struggle :rofl: (so far mine’s still young enough to not have a favorite color, but unfortunately most of her clothes are hands me downs so she has so much pink :woman_facepalming:t3:)
Oh I love toddler voices and imagining my little saying Ankylosaur :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::pleading_face:
Great job!

6 Likes

Dino themed party!?! Sign me up! That sounds so fun!!! I can imagine how wonderful everything must have been given the thought and care you have shown with your makes (and in the community). :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m a little biased because ankylosaurus is my favorite dinosaur, but it looks fantastic - the whole crew, actually! Never would have thought of one in pink (as a former disavower of all things pink myself), but pinkylosaurus has stolen my heart! :heart_eyes_cat: We do love a no sew pattern, as well. :raised_hands:

But, far and away, the best part has to be your little one’s response. Excuse me while I brush…dirt out of my eye. It’s too precious! :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::sob:

the grinch help GIF

6 Likes

These look so warm and comfy! Great job

6 Likes

Definitely! Wish I could just breathe them in ALL DAY!

5 Likes

You’re welcome! And thank you! :hugs:

6 Likes

Aww thanks! :hugs::kissing_heart: Yes, I was 19 when my first daughter was born, and I said, NO PINK! I don’t know why I detested it so much. Her favorite is purple, so I didn’t have to worry about it. Fast-forward almost exactly 19 years later, and we now have pink EVERYTHING with this little girl! Toddler voices are the best! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

i like bobbie the bobble axolotl by @Kawaiicuddlebug

6 Likes

Thank you so much! Ohh how cool! You too :blush:

4 Likes