Favorite Makes (April 2023)!

This is so cool! And what an awesome parent you are :clap::clap::clap: Such a wonderful way to make their studies more tangible, too!

3 Likes

I’m sorry this is so unbelievably cute I think I just squeed out loud :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:

3 Likes

Pattern test I fell in love with for @leafyluxx!

7 Likes

That is so cool

3 Likes

Cuuuuuuute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Who wouldnt?!?! They look like fungis :rofl: but seriously too cute!!!

4 Likes

My favourite make in April is this little mouse :blush: Lots of shaping work and took longer than I thought, but happy with the result!

6 Likes

Oh that is so precious though :heart_eyes: your shaping efforts truly paid off! Can’t get over those ears :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Love it! Came out amazing!!

4 Likes

How cuteeeeee!

3 Likes

So cute

3 Likes

Mine isn’t cute per se, haha, BUT I am so incredibly proud of myself for finishing up a knitted piece. One of my goals this year was to lean more into knitting, and so when I randomly picked up this yarn I decided it would become a knit. This is special to me because it’s my first ever knit sweater, but also because I learned quite a bit from the process (and somehow both won and lost yarn chicken - if you saw how the cream/white is a different color in the ribbing vs the panels/sleeves no you didn’t :rofl::see_no_evil:)!

Presenting my (incredibly flawed) take on the Adelia cardigan by Madison Marie. Great pattern, btw - will link below! The yarn is a self patterning yarn from Premier called Bloom Chunky Big in colorway Tulip!

6 Likes

Thanks everyone! The ears were the hardest part…quite a few iterations! Still not sure if I’m completely happy with them, haha, so I’ll be making more mice before I open the pattern up for testers.

3 Likes

Ooh its your own design?! Stellar work! I’ll be keeping my eyes open for it, for sure!

3 Likes

Oooo I really like the design of this!

3 Likes

They did a great job designing! Its super cozy made in chunky weight yarn and has a nice drape to it, too!

(Edit: if you meant the striping, that was all the work of the self patterning yarn! And thanks for your comment :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:)

3 Likes

Ah ha, both the yarn and the design of the cardi are great :heart::wink:

3 Likes

Amazing job! And PS- you totally won cause I still cant tell!!!

2 Likes

Hahahaha thank you so much for the kind words! And I’m glad it’s not super noticeable!

2 Likes