Favorite Makes (April 2023)!

So generous!!! Theyre gonna love it!

6 Likes

These are literally all so cute i cant even :sob:

5 Likes

All my time is being tied up crochetimg a blanket but I did manage to finish a few small makes my favorite being a No-Sew Octopus by Cinnamon n Stitches

I didn’t take a picture on my phone but I did make a journal and used the camera there so here’s my journal lol :laughing:

6 Likes

Oh my gosh the color swirl is so cool!!! What a cute little octopus :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you! I wasn’t sure how it would come out since I decided to add it on the spot :grin:

3 Likes

Did you follow a technique for it or did you make your own? It came out fantastic!

(Also I can super relate about the blanket, haha, mine is taking up all my crochet time too!)

3 Likes

One of my favorite makes of the month has to be the vine whip bulbasaur that I made into a pattern.

However, I’m proud of (and nearly finished with) a new Pokémon for an upcoming pattern! (Who’s that Pokémon?) :eyes:

9 Likes

Those are so cute

3 Likes

I can see why; it looks amazing! And so does your new creation! I’m not familiar enough with pokemon to guess without help from the internet (yet familiar enough to be hit with a wave of nostalgia & start singing the song :rofl:), but maybe Whimsicott?

5 Likes

Whimsicott is correct! It’s my favorite Pokémon, but I hadn’t felt skilled enough to try making one until now.

(This will be a more advanced pattern once it’s done!)

5 Likes

Woah they are both wonderful!!

5 Likes

On my own, I’m surprised it came out so well for just winging it lol

4 Likes

It’s absolutely adorable - you’re doing a great job of recreating it!

4 Likes

Wow!! I’d be impressed regardless, but freehanding that - wizard status for sure, haha!

4 Likes

Lol

4 Likes

OMG cant wait to see the finish product!!! Are you making the shiny version? I cant tell if you are using white or cream :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

This is the normal colored one. I did make the shiny as my first prototype!

8 Likes

Toot toot. Love it! I just finished an ancient egyptian snake crown my daughter wanted because they’re learning about that now. Quite pleased with how it came out. Cleopatra eat your heart out. Will turn it into a pattern because I wished I already had one and didn’t have to make it up :joy:

5 Likes

Love this so much!

4 Likes

2 Likes