Finish(ed) It Fridays!

You were busy!

3 Likes

Yay! Nice job

2 Likes

Omg that is too cute!!

2 Likes


Posting my crab from last week. I cant believe i didnt post him on here. Pattern is from Thoseyarngirls on etsy and Instagram.

14 Likes

sadly i didnt finish anything yesterday LOL

4 Likes

I finished a prototype for a pattern I’m working on creating


!

9 Likes

Did you work on something you wanted to get finished? (I started calling it Finish it Fridays when I was streaming and my rule for myself was to work on something I wanted to finish… oftentimes a UFO, but really my self imposed rule was no starting a new project)

1 Like

I recently finished this Nightshade Wyvern, pattern by Manic Yarn on Ravelry.



R

11 Likes

Wow beautiful make!

And thay designer just gained a follower :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

Awesome!

3 Likes

Wow that’s awesome

3 Likes

Thank you! :black_heart::black_heart: They have a lot of awesome patterns!

2 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you :heart:

2 Likes

The road so far. Needs to be done by Saturday morning… :face_with_spiral_eyes:

7 Likes

the photo on the pattern link does not do it justice, it looks good on you!!! @foxfrogandfern

5 Likes

That is very sweet; thank you so much :smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m working on 2 different Raglan Sweaters (just learned how to make them and i love it!!) and also a cardigan for my sisters birthday! :smile:

5 Likes

More retesting…


Starting to feel never ending lately haha

7 Likes

Finished it!

11 Likes