Finish(ed) It Fridays!

This is fantastic! :clap: :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Friday! What are y’all working on, finishing, or have finished?
I’m still fixated on my son’s sweater, but this weekend needs to be dedicated to fixing a published pattern

3 Likes

I painted my bathroom today so no crochet yet for me

3 Likes

I just finished a custom order for a bus! I am so happy to have it done!! It was meant to be a little bus buddy for a 2 year old. I came up with the pattern and I am thinking about posting it, thought I don’t know how many people need a bus pattern. Also sorry about the blurry pictures, I was rushing to take them.


9 Likes

it was a hectic week

3 Likes

I started abd sadly not finished this yesterday and still working on it today. I still have the whole back to cover.

9 Likes

I finished these Nightlight dragons for my daughter




10 Likes

Those are sooo cute!!!

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Those are so cool

3 Likes

Made some more chubby chicks.


9 Likes

Cuteeeeeeee!

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

2 Likes

Wow :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

3 Likes

Just a few of my recent makes - these are all pattern tests for the lovely crocheters on Ribblr! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:





8 Likes

…aaaand 2 more crochet pattern tests! I am VERY obsessed with these two specifically and love them a lot! :sweat_smile:

IMG20230830023857-fotor-bg-remover-2023083024214

8 Likes

my duck <3
you did so good on it <3

7 Likes

Omg thank you!!! I am obsessed with how she turned out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::joy: there is a sort of cheekiness to her, yknow

3 Likes

Overalls for the froggie

11 Likes