Finish(ed) It Fridays!

I finished half of the body bind off on my son’s sweater!! Today I hope to finish the rest of the bind off and start the collar… Tomorrow we’re going to a birthday party so I’m thinking I’ll take my sweater as it’s not at a transition point
I also should really finish my hat/ cowl so I can get good pictures of it :woman_shrugging:t3:

8 Likes


here is my mum, for homecoming. i have a pic because im wearing it today for school and sorry the quality is bad

9 Likes

Looks great! Nice job

5 Likes

thank you!

5 Likes

I got obsessed with this pattern. It’s my 4th cat and I’m sure I’ll make more :sweat_smile:


12 Likes

Love it!

5 Likes


Finished and listed some of these to etsy and mercari!

14 Likes

Adorable!!

6 Likes

Love the kitty, A Ribblr pattern?

5 Likes

Aw, wish I could knit! Maybe soneday

7 Likes

Finished my husband’s ear warmer & a few test patterns!

11 Likes

Do it! :wink:

6 Likes

Nice!

6 Likes

I agree. I wanna get back into it too to make socks! I have the circular needles for them too……

5 Likes

Oooh that’s nice

6 Likes

Still plugging away at this doilie not finished but here’s an up date! Although I am proud of the fact I have finished 46 rows out of 64

12 Likes

That is gorgeous!

6 Likes

Thanks I am hoping my mom loves it. It’s a Christmas gift

6 Likes

Technically finished it yesterday, but I had to block it
I love how this top came out!!

10 Likes

Yes learn!!

5 Likes