First post on Ribblr

Hello Crochet friends:cherry_blossom:

This is my first time posting and trying to meet new community of crochet creators on ribblr. I don’t know if you’re new like me too here. Where are you from? Personnaly, I’m from Madagascar and I love crochet and making amigurumi

Crochet :yarn: amigurumi Ribblr chat

33 Likes

Hi friend! I’m from Puerto Rico and just started crocheting 4 months ago! If you need help navigating on this site let me know!

12 Likes

Nice to meet you​:blue_heart:
I won’t hesitate thanks. I want to try to build a gentle and welcoming community on Ribblr​:cherry_blossom:

10 Likes

Everyone on here is sure nice so it should be pretty quick haha!

10 Likes

Hello and welcome! :blush:
I’m not new here but happy to help if needed.
Love your blue cow with the ice cream! Too cute!
I’m in the US in Colorado :grin:

11 Likes

Thank you and nice to meet you​:blue_heart:

It’s rinmeow’s pattern chubby cow. I love making them in any type of yarn and in every size haha

17 Likes

Hii, I’m Kenzie, I live in Texas in the USA. Welcome to the community, your cows are adorable! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope to get to know u and become friends! <3

9 Likes

Nice to meet you Kenzie​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cherry_blossom:

Thanks. I’m still learning on how to improve my chubby cow. I’d love to be friends with you too​:blue_heart:

8 Likes

Welcome! I love your cows, they look very well-made!

9 Likes

welcome! i was born in Brasil and lived there for 6 years! i love your cows they r adorable!

9 Likes

Hellooo welcome to Ribblr! My names Haley, I live in Florida :slight_smile: the little cows are so cuteee! :sparkling_heart::hugs:

8 Likes

Thank yooou​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blue_heart:

Still improving them but I really love making cow that’s the main recipe to have this result​:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Nice to meet you​:cherry_blossom:

Waooouh. There’s so many people. I’d never expected to chat with crochet friends from Bresil​:no_mouth:

Thanks. I’m still considering myself as a newbie in crochet although :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Hiii, I’m Amber! Welcome to Ribblr! Its nice to meet you​:hugs:

Im from Virginia, Usa. Ive been crocheting for a year! I absolutley enjoy making everything! Amigurumi, garlands, clothes! I just started making my own patterns as well. I hope you enjoy the community here as everyone is very kind & helpful. Let me know if you need anything, count me as your friend!

-Amber :cherry_blossom:

8 Likes

Nice to meet you​:hugs:

I’d love to visit Florida one day. Thanks for my chubby cow. I love crocheting and naming them haha

7 Likes

Hi Amber :slightly_smiling_face:

Nice to meet you. I’m not really patient enough to crochet clothes but I really admire people who can.

I’d love to count you as my friend. Thanks for your kindness :blue_heart:

6 Likes

Welcome to ribblr! Everyone here is so nice, so if you ever need any help with anything, dont hesitate to ask me or others in the community!

8 Likes

Im new to. I hope you like this app like me <3

5 Likes

Thanks so much​:hugs:
I can relate. It’s a gentle and welcoming environnement for crochet​:blue_heart:

6 Likes

Nice to meet you​:slightly_smiling_face:
I’m not still familiarized with ribblr but I’m trying step by step

5 Likes