First post on Ribblr

It’s a pleasure to meet you! I am happy to hear that you are enjoying this app. It’s great to see how much this app helped me in like two days. I’m sure that this app will continue to help you and me on
Happy Day GIF by Molang
a crochet journey.

5 Likes

@Cocogurumimg Improving? They look so good already! How long have you been crocheting?
A little introduction: I’m Wren, I crochet amigurumi

6 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr

5 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr!!
@anon62780897
@Cocogurumimg

I’m Deb, I live in Virginia a part of the USA.,

4 Likes

I started crochet about a month ago, btw Im Ivy, and I live in the U.S.A in Ohio
Fed Up Whatever GIF by Brabant in Beelden

6 Likes

Welcome! Im from Canada and i started crocheting around 3-4 months ago!

5 Likes

Hello! I hope you enjoy it here, congrats on your first post :smile: if you ever need help never hesitate to ask in the community, if you need immediate answers feel free to use the help center, search in the community, or the wiki [link below] and community guidelines if needed

I’m from Texas in the USA, your cows looks absolutely precious!!! Love the colors and stitching you used :laughing::smile: Happy crafting!

4 Likes

I started crocheting on the beginning of the lockdown but I wasn’t really convinced by it. I only started loving crochet especially amigurumi 2 years ago and right now I’m learning on how to improve my crochet skills​:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I’m a self-taught person and a little bit perfectionist that’s why I’m always talking about improvements haha​:rofl:

Nice to meet you Wren​:blue_heart:

3 Likes

Sankyuuu :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Nice to meet you Ivy​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As you can see on my name Cocogurumi, there’s the name coco. Peoples who are close to me use to call me Coco​:slightly_smiling_face:

Feel free to ask if I can help you even if I consider myself as a newbie :sparkles:

3 Likes

Thanks! Nice to meet you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As I can see, I’m the only malagasy crocheter here :rofl:

4 Likes

Hello Texas from Madagascar​:seedling:

Thanks for sharing and helping me. I’m still learning on how to use Ribblr correctly.

Thanks for my moomoow too. One day, I hope thah they will travel to Texas haha​:rofl:

3 Likes

Nice to meet you Deb :seedling:

3 Likes

I’m from USA ( don’t really wanna let my location out heheh :sweat_smile: ) and I love to crochet amigurumi I design but not as like a hobby its just something I do on a side I have like 5 patterns in the making rn and I’m really angry because I can’t get them to do what I want them too that’s why they are still in the making but… yea lol have fun on ribblr I personally really love this place :heart:

4 Likes

Yes however, the lady in the Giphys is knitting. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Welcome to ribblr
Im claira but everyone calls me clarice
I am from Texas
And i am a band nerd lol

2 Likes

I’m from the USA. I find it interesting how many other people from different countries there are on this app. Welcome to the Ribbler community!!

3 Likes

Hi and welcome to Ribblr! :heart_hands:
I’m Hannah , and I am from Hungary
Youre cows are soo adorable! :pleading_face:
I hope you will enjoy this community :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hi! Ur crochets look so cute!

2 Likes

Hello Claira​:cherry_blossom:
Nice to meet you​:blue_heart:

1 Like