First post on Ribblr

Itā€™s a pleasure to meet you! I am happy to hear that you are enjoying this app. Itā€™s great to see how much this app helped me in like two days. Iā€™m sure that this app will continue to help you and me on
Happy Day GIF by Molang
a crochet journey.

5 Likes

@Cocogurumimg Improving? They look so good already! How long have you been crocheting?
A little introduction: Iā€™m Wren, I crochet amigurumi

6 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr

5 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr!!
@anon62780897
@Cocogurumimg

Iā€™m Deb, I live in Virginia a part of the USA.,

4 Likes

I started crochet about a month ago, btw Im Ivy, and I live in the U.S.A in Ohio
Fed Up Whatever GIF by Brabant in Beelden

6 Likes

Welcome! Im from Canada and i started crocheting around 3-4 months ago!

5 Likes

Hello! I hope you enjoy it here, congrats on your first post :smile: if you ever need help never hesitate to ask in the community, if you need immediate answers feel free to use the help center, search in the community, or the wiki [link below] and community guidelines if needed

Iā€™m from Texas in the USA, your cows looks absolutely precious!!! Love the colors and stitching you used :laughing::smile: Happy crafting!

4 Likes

I started crocheting on the beginning of the lockdown but I wasnā€™t really convinced by it. I only started loving crochet especially amigurumi 2 years ago and right now Iā€™m learning on how to improve my crochet skillsā€‹:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Iā€™m a self-taught person and a little bit perfectionist thatā€™s why Iā€™m always talking about improvements hahaā€‹:rofl:

Nice to meet you Wrenā€‹:blue_heart:

3 Likes

Sankyuuu :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Nice to meet you Ivyā€‹:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As you can see on my name Cocogurumi, thereā€™s the name coco. Peoples who are close to me use to call me Cocoā€‹:slightly_smiling_face:

Feel free to ask if I can help you even if I consider myself as a newbie :sparkles:

3 Likes

Thanks! Nice to meet you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As I can see, Iā€™m the only malagasy crocheter here :rofl:

4 Likes

Hello Texas from Madagascarā€‹:seedling:

Thanks for sharing and helping me. Iā€™m still learning on how to use Ribblr correctly.

Thanks for my moomoow too. One day, I hope thah they will travel to Texas hahaā€‹:rofl:

3 Likes

Nice to meet you Deb :seedling:

3 Likes

Iā€™m from USA ( donā€™t really wanna let my location out heheh :sweat_smile: ) and I love to crochet amigurumi I design but not as like a hobby its just something I do on a side I have like 5 patterns in the making rn and Iā€™m really angry because I canā€™t get them to do what I want them too thatā€™s why they are still in the making butā€¦ yea lol have fun on ribblr I personally really love this place :heart:

4 Likes

Yes however, the lady in the Giphys is knitting. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Welcome to ribblr
Im claira but everyone calls me clarice
I am from Texas
And i am a band nerd lol

2 Likes

Iā€™m from the USA. I find it interesting how many other people from different countries there are on this app. Welcome to the Ribbler community!!

3 Likes

Hi and welcome to Ribblr! :heart_hands:
Iā€™m Hannah , and I am from Hungary
Youre cows are soo adorable! :pleading_face:
I hope you will enjoy this community :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hi! Ur crochets look so cute!

2 Likes

Hello Clairaā€‹:cherry_blossom:
Nice to meet youā€‹:blue_heart:

1 Like