Flag for my dnd game

Hoiii, Im playing a pirate themed dnd game, and my character wanted to paint the flag. So i decided to draw it irl too. Our theme is thistles, and i tried making it look painted so that it looks like my character made it.

Here is our pirate flag, Im super proud of it, but i am accepting criticism. I already took advice from a friend and improved on it, but theres always room for more <3

14 Likes

Absolutely awesome :clap:t3:

5 Likes

The little tie in the back can be a bit longer but other than that I LOOOOOVE it

6 Likes

Sick!!

5 Likes

That’s awesome!!

6 Likes

holy moly THIS IS AMAZING!!!

6 Likes

Thanks for the tip<3, now that im looking at it, it does look a bit akward

Also ty everyone <3

4 Likes

Very cool! Love how you decided to make it look painted, the strokes really add to the detail of it :smile: if anything my feedback would be to try different colors for the background/border around the image since the solid purple kind of merges with the other purples of the piece, I think messing around with colors to see what can really make the image pop would be nice, perhaps an orangeish/redish since it’s a complimentary color lol :laughing:

Also the theme sounds awesome! :smile:

3 Likes

Thats cool

3 Likes

It looks amazing !

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip <3, i played around a bit and decided to go with a desaturated salmony color.

There were other colors that made it stand out more but i felt it didnt really fit, like bright yellows and pinks.

But it stands out more than the purple did lol

3 Likes