5 Likes

Hello​:blush:

5 Likes

Don’t feel old lol i think over quarantine more younger people picked it up

5 Likes

I play on switch as well :grin:

If you’d like to add me it’s SW-7509-4651-1020 friend code

5 Likes

I have rf5 but I haven’t played it yet lol I have and often play rf4 I had it on my ds and now on switch since it was the rf4 special, what farm game on switch is coming out? I’m interested lol and yeah in animal crossing you can get burned out if that’s all you play like me for a bit lol I work towards getting the villagers I want, terraforming and designing my island as best as I can lol (for the art you can unlock Redd on Harveys island and he’ll still go to your island)

4 Likes

We’re all friends here on @Ribblr:hugs::two_hearts:

6 Likes

No worries… Age is just numbers… :hugs::two_hearts:

6 Likes

Followed you on Instagram, Kiana… :hugs::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Followed you back​:relaxed:

6 Likes

Yeahh already unlocked redd there but it’s still slow to collect all the artwork

This is the new game I’m talking about HARVESTELLA – Announce Trailer - YouTube it looks fun

5 Likes

welcome! and i agree, not many people i know crochet, but it does help to find some like crochet group thingy. i got into crochet because of my friends lol

6 Likes

Ooo that looks cool! I have something to look forward to! @BrumbleStudios what types of games do you like to play (if any)?

6 Likes

A ton​:weary: i mostly play fps, some story lines, some adventure game, a ton of horror ones. You name it I’ve probably played it or am at the moment

7 Likes

I don’t usually play horror (The exception being Dead by Daylight) but I love watching others play lol, I also play fps games! Borderlands, COD zombies, Destiny 2, are some that I usually play and could think of off the top of my head

6 Likes

Another DBD player​:relieved:

7 Likes

Awww I feel the same sometimes…we could defo chat and the community here is great :blush:

7 Likes

Ooo you play too? I love it but my family and friends are either busy or don’t want to play lol :joy:

6 Likes

ooo cool! does anyone here play cookie run kingdom?

6 Likes

hi hi hi

3 Likes