Furry crochet companions

I used up my current skein of yarn and have to move on to the next one. I already put two skeins aside to use, there is just one issue:


My cat looks just too comfy with them​:cat_face:

28 Likes

Awwwww soooo cuteeeeeee! :growing_heart: :two_hearts: :face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes

Awwwwwwww

5 Likes

I miss my cat trying to eat my yarn…

Your kitty is so cute :light_blue_heart:

6 Likes

Yep, aha, i have one of those too… :cherry_blossom: :peach:

3 Likes

Mine does that too. He doesn’t have any teeth anymore though, so he isn’t very successful with it​:face_with_peeking_eye:

5 Likes

You’re working suddenly… Why is my yarn all wet :laughing:

4 Likes

Yes​:joy: It’s sliding over the hook really bad then. Like all squeaky

4 Likes

This looks like my something my puppy would do.

This was her This morning.

6 Likes

Your pup looks like I feel or would like to feel every morning (when the alarm is waking me way too early):joy:

2 Likes

Tell me about it. It’s definitely how my kids look in the morning. Had to wake my son up this morning, about 20 minutes later than he normally would be up

3 Likes

Poor kids, I remember those times. It’s not a pleasant memory. And all of that aweful waking up just to go to school​:confounded_face:

2 Likes

AWWWW​:sparkles::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Awww that’s so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’m going through that rn​:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

ahhh adorablee

3 Likes

ARGHHH so cuteeee!!!:growing_heart::pink_heart::growing_heart::growing_heart::pink_heart::growing_heart:

2 Likes

Awww cute little kitty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

as someone who goes to school, it really is horrible :sob:

so much homework, stayed up til 2:30 am last night and had to wake up at 6:45. tonight will probably produce similar results, as i have 2 exams and 2 quizzes :sob::sob:

1 Like

awww your kitty has a white heart on the neck, so adorable! :heart:

1 Like