Getting Picked as a Tester

Guys how do y’alls get picked as a tester? Any advice? I haven’t been lucky enough yet :pensive:

12 Likes

Keep applying for tests and you might get selected soon. :blush:

10 Likes

Hopefully :blush:

8 Likes

Quickly applying to tester calls also helps sometimes :grin: (at least from what I noticed here and how I select testers myself, is just picking the first ones who reply/show interest)

8 Likes

Thank you for your answer! Will definitely try :heart:

7 Likes

Having clear pictures of your products helps for when the creator goes through your profile.
Make sure you did everything they asked in the rules, as someone who picks testers that is VERY important.
If you’re applying for tester calls from bigger profiles, they often just pick more big profiles as their testers, this can be upsetting but don’t let it dishearten you, it was definetly their problem.

10 Likes

I wouldn’t say so at all :sob:
If my tester call is running for 2 days, everyone has an even chance.

10 Likes

Pretty much everything I was going to say :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Ty! Yes I have indeed tried to reach some bigger profiles but quickly understood that they do pick the same big creators as you said. It’s up to them tho. Hope I’ll have some luck with smaller accounts :heart:

Also I noticed many pick people that already have experience testing just to be safe… reasonable :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

Ahh well I’m not one of those people and I don’t think anyone should be. I’ve had 3 testers who have had zero testing experience and i find they often deliver the best feedback and quicker results. I know everyone should have a fair chance when testing and i hope other creators realise that soon enough <3
You will get picked, I promise.

10 Likes

Thank you for your support! :sob::heart:

8 Likes

I need testers for my new pattern. :grin: @crochet_froggie

11 Likes

Would you like put the names in a random generator to select the testers? (I don’t mean it bad just genuinely curious)

Like I pick the first ones just because then it’s like no picking based on skills or picking like bigger accounts, to me that seems like equal chance to everyone :heart: but also I would feel bad if someone responded really quick wanting to test but then not getting picked

9 Likes

P.s. Guys I have been picked! This is magic, thank u all for support uwu :sob::sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Good luck!:heart::heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Thank you!!! I have been just picked to test a pattern so perhaps I’ll be busy for some time. if the pattern will still be available, I’d love to :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

11 Likes

It’s totally fine.:blush:
Wish you good luck! And keep going.:star_struck::star_struck:

8 Likes

Personally, i like to check out my testers and pick people who i feel would be right for the pattern. As long as everyone does this fairly, i dont see anything wrong with it :person_shrugging:.
I have seen people pick through a wheel and i think that its a good method! Especially if you dont want to let anyone down as it can feel more personalised if youre hand picking them <3

8 Likes

Yay!! What pattern? <3

7 Likes

Smaller accounts are the best. Big accounts only choose other big accounts which is unfair in my opinion. Smaller accounts like myself, have better chances of being chosen!

9 Likes