Getting Picked as a Tester

That’s not always the case, stitchnotes_(25k) picked myself (under 1k) and my friend (under 200)
It really depends on the account. A lot do pick bigger accounts though but I’d still recommend applying for ones you want :blush:.
I do a random generator for all qualified so I don’t get guilt having to pick :no_mouth:

8 Likes

It’s flippable frog toad :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

How Do I apply to be a tester?

3 Likes

never done it before, but i wish u good luck! maybe also send whoever your applying for some of your past work? idk might help

3 Likes

congrats!!

3 Likes

@rosii, i’m not really sure, maybe just like comment and say you wanna be a tester or private message the person?

4 Likes

You go to pattern test and click the pattern you want to test, like the post and reply that you want to test the pattern. Hope this helps​:wink:

3 Likes

I just posted a tester call, and as a smaller designer not yet known, I mostly pick everyone who applies, as I don’t get much choice, I’m lucky if I can find anyone :rofl:
I put up a blog post a few days ago that might help, just explaining what testing is and what helps a designer. Can’t show you the link, but you can find it on my social media. My website is TheFairythorn dot ie, mostly nothing on it yet as it’s under development, but the discussions bit has the blog post.

3 Likes