Getting Picked as a Tester

Thatā€™s not always the case, stitchnotes_(25k) picked myself (under 1k) and my friend (under 200)
It really depends on the account. A lot do pick bigger accounts though but Iā€™d still recommend applying for ones you want :blush:.
I do a random generator for all qualified so I donā€™t get guilt having to pick :no_mouth:

8 Likes

Itā€™s flippable frog toad :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

How Do I apply to be a tester?

3 Likes

never done it before, but i wish u good luck! maybe also send whoever your applying for some of your past work? idk might help

3 Likes

congrats!!

3 Likes

@rosii, iā€™m not really sure, maybe just like comment and say you wanna be a tester or private message the person?

4 Likes

You go to pattern test and click the pattern you want to test, like the post and reply that you want to test the pattern. Hope this helpsā€‹:wink:

3 Likes

I just posted a tester call, and as a smaller designer not yet known, I mostly pick everyone who applies, as I donā€™t get much choice, Iā€™m lucky if I can find anyone :rofl:
I put up a blog post a few days ago that might help, just explaining what testing is and what helps a designer. Canā€™t show you the link, but you can find it on my social media. My website is TheFairythorn dot ie, mostly nothing on it yet as itā€™s under development, but the discussions bit has the blog post.

3 Likes