Give ideas for my Mother's Day bouquet

HI! This year I want my Mother’s Day gift to really Suprise my mother as she never pampers herself! I’m not very good at being creative so I need help with patterns to include in the bouquet. The color scheme is most likely going to be purples, blues, Majenta, white, and maybe yellow for the inside of flowers, I’m ok with buying patterns and following them if you could drop a link, please. I want to include roses, lavender, baby breath, eucalyptus, and whatever you recommend. I have already made the stems to it and the link to my inspo is below. Luv u and thanks for the help!

Inspo for bouquet

12 Likes
6 Likes

Thank you! I am definitely going to be making these!:hibiscus::heart:

5 Likes

I found some lavender :blush:

5 Likes

this tulip pattern is super easy to follow! i actually made some using this pattern for mother’s day last year, haha

for baby’s breath this could work since you’ve already made stems and this tutorial only shows you how to crochet the flowers :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

omg lavender :revolving_hearts: is an amazing idea why didn’t I think of that!! Thank you so much! I will make some and post a pic

5 Likes

The tulips are defiantly going to be fun to do! The baby’s breath may be a challenge, but Ik it will be worth it! Thank you for the two and Ill post when it’s done! :heart:

6 Likes
5 Likes

Those are so cute!!!

5 Likes

https://www.yarnspirations.com/red-heart-moms-day-bouquet/RHC0501-019570M.html?utm_source=cj&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=8121817&AID=13781486&PID=8121817&SID=crochet-news&CJEVENT=a315e9adbe7811ec839f02380a82b821&cjdata=MXxOfDB8WXww

https://www.berroco.com/patterns/blumen

6 Likes

You find all kind of cute Ideas! I finished my first attempt from the rose video and am going to post a pic. I think I need to try one more time because it kinds looks like a carnation flower :joy:

6 Likes

OK So I followed a rose tutorial and really like the flower but it kinds reminds me or a carnation flower??? So I am going to try again but with red and YES I am adding stems later ( I have to go to the craft store). Please let me know of any ways I could improve this for my second try. Oh and I didn’t have a pearl so I had to make do with a eye button thing…

8 Likes

I agree, it looks like a carnation. Need a better rose pattern.

Paid pattern, but I think it looks way better.

5 Likes

This is such a cute idea!!

5 Likes

It definitely looks more like a rose and Ill give this one a try! Thank u for find all these amazing patterns :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Those are so perfect they look real!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

This just showed up in ribblr. Bouquet for mom: Crochet pattern | Ribblr
@KAIII

3 Likes
3 Likes

i found all this. some of them are on earrings but i hope at least one helps!!

3 Likes

@isaclotta
I tried to do that for someone else but the clipboard wouldn’t hold that many. I mean, put in more than one pattern in one posting.

3 Likes