🍁Giveaway!🍎

Hello! My new popping caramel apple pattern just released a week ago and I am having a giveaway!To join you simply have to follow my shop and like this post so I can insert you in the giveaway! I will randomly select 4 winners by October 4th that will get my pattern for free! This pattern is digital and PDF! Good luck everyone!:red_apple::maple_leaf::heart_eyes::yarn: here is the pattern! Popping Caramel apple PDF: Crochet pattern | Ribblr

25 Likes

Cute!! Congrats on the release!

I just followed~

2 Likes

I love it! I followed!

2 Likes

Yay super cute

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face::heart::star_struck::grinning_face::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

im following!

2 Likes

ooh, it’s so cute!

just entered the giveaway, good luck to everyone else!

3 Likes

Just followed you, love the Bible verse in your description!

3 Likes

Awww, it’s adorable!

1 Like

Congrats
On your pattern release. It’s adorable

1 Like

Already following

&

Liked post

1 Like

this is so cute!! I’d love to enter the giveaway, I followed and liked this post! <3

1 Like

So cute! I’m following! <3

I liked this post! :pink_heart:

1 Like

Cuteee cg on the releaseee followinggg

1 Like

Thank you!

It’s so cute!!!:sparkling_heart: Good luck with the giveaway!:growing_heart:

1 Like

its so cute and i just followed

1 Like

Okay! Thank you so much! Did you follow my shop as well? That is how I enter you in the giveaway. Just wanted to make sure!

1 Like

yes i did