"good drama" šŸ¤©

okay guys so like im just curious (BTW this is more for my girlies out there) :hugs:

ā€¦who else likes good drama? like im NOT talking about drama drama- im talking about GOOD drama. like crush drama, likeā€¦ good things that happen. :star:

and going along with that ā€œgood gossipā€ like when you ā€˜gossipā€™ about stuff that happens WITH your crush with your friends šŸ©·

because i love it i do it all the time and when i dont have anything to talk about my life is soo boring :kissing_closed_eyes:

even with my ribblr friends i do :relieved: shoutout to SweetTomato and Elaya LOL

anyways just curious have an AMAZING day everyone!!

and heres some random memes that i made up: [because i said so]: 

POV me when texting my friends about our crushes
Season 5 What GIF by This Is Us

POV me and my friends when we facetime:

(guys the tea is literally always spilleddd)

Best Friends Popcorn GIF

my friends when i shot my shot bc they literally never have:
Jamie Foxx Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

22 Likes

i guess i kinda do lmao not just u :smiley:

6 Likes

Frrr tho its so good :star_struck:

5 Likes

Drama is the best :star_struck:

4 Likes

Yessssssssss I loooove good drama

6 Likes

Itā€™s kind of interesting for me bc Iā€™m so happy for my friends because they are doing good with their crushes and stuff and Iā€™m over here the only one who doesnā€™t have a crush at all :skull:

4 Likes

lol yeah
i have oneā€¦ kinda? its super complicated

4 Likes

It always is :skull:

4 Likes

oh yeah I literally talk abt my crush/bf? all day long to my friends on hereā€‹:sob::skull: sorry yā€™allā€‹:sob:

6 Likes

YES FR I LOVE THATTT (also anyone who knows my drama i like him again LMFAO)

4 Likes

Fr me and my friend talk about crushes alot becasue shes always telling me about a new one so it not just you

4 Likes

Yes I love good drama!! Not the ones where people are arguing and stuff but I love talking and gossiping hehehe

4 Likes

Yess I always like good drama lol (I also agree with @DisneyIzzy )

4 Likes

Most of my friends get mad that I talk about my boyfriend and you guys love the drama my friends hate the drama so thank you guys

4 Likes

i cant stand drama drama, but good drama is the besttt
unfortunately, the only good drama i have going on right now is the figh im having with guitar strings :woman_shrugging::joy:

4 Likes

Yess good drama is amazingā€¦but im the one who sits and listens to everything instead of telling the stories yk lol

3 Likes

I love good drama!

4 Likes

Yah so my bestie has this HUGE CRUSH/(low-key obsession) with this boy in our grade, his name is evan, and I think he might have a crush on meā€¦ :skull:

5 Likes

Ima gossip bestieā€‹:nail_care::nail_care: spill teh tea and chat taht chai hun

4 Likes

Ooo dramaaa at its finest lol. But really thats not a good situation to be in im sorry :sob:

4 Likes