goodbye for now

hey there. this is exactly what you think it is.

i’m leaving. not for forever. maybe a month or so. i’m not sure.

i’m going to be honest, ribblr has changed a lot since i joined it. it’s become stressful and less enjoyable. i’ve started to feel uncomfortable. don’t get me wrong, i like you guys. a lot. i just need a break from the insanity. exams are soon. my grades are suffering. im struggling with mental health issues. there is no particular reason i am taking a break. no one has offended me or upset me so badly that ive chosen to leave. i am just tired.

i will still occasionally look at my dms. they are always open if you need a place to rant or vent.
if you’d like to get in touch with me outside of ribblr, i can dm you my public crochet instagram, or some other public social media.

all of you are lovely wonderful people. you’re going to do great things while im gone. when i come back you can tell me all about the stuff you did. have fun, stay safe, i’ll see y’all later.

41 Likes

I bet everyone will miss you and that the month you’re gone will feel like a year… :confounded::confounded::confounded:
Stay safe! :confused:

Can’t wait till you come back! :wink:

6 Likes

I took about a month long break from ribblr recently too and coming back I felt refreshed and full of creative energy. Sometimes we just have to give ourselves space and time to just rest and not just physically. There is a lot of stimulation going on with social media, etc and it can definitely drain you. I hope you have a refreshing and renewing break!

7 Likes

Have a good break ford! we will be waiting for ya with open arms <3

6 Likes

i’ll miss you ford, cant wait until you come back! have a good break and stay safe <3

4 Likes

we’ll miss u ford <33

4 Likes

we’ll miss u ‘old man’ :’) mental health is always important, and a good break sometimes is just needed (:

4 Likes

Take care of yourself! Ribblr will be here when you return.
Mental Health GIF by The Paper Bunny

4 Likes

Ok ford (truck)… BE SAFE! No more all nighters :eyes:

7 Likes

aw- u hv a good break ford
take care of urself <3

2 Likes

aw miss u ford :heart:
waiting for you when u come back!

2 Likes

See ya fordsie! stay safe, and take all the time you need for yourself, love ya <3

3 Likes

we’ll miss you! take as much time as you need (:

2 Likes

I agree that Ribblr has changed a lot recently, and although it isn’t necessarily bad change it’s just a bit overwhelming, so I get this completely! I have been taking a break from chats because there’s always a lot of drama, and although I loved talking with my friends it was still a lot. Do whatever works best for you, Ribblr will still be here no matter what you choose to do :slight_smile:

5 Likes

See ya Fordsie! Enjoy your break, after all the crap you’ve been roped into you deserve one.:wave:

4 Likes

Good bye! I hope you do great this while you’re gone!

4 Likes

We’ll miss you tons :sob:, I hope everything gets better for you! You make this community a better place ! Also I hope you’ll do great in your classes ! We’ll be here for you when you come back :sparkles::white_heart:!

2 Likes