Goodie bags for our 2nd Bday 🥳 (party ended! 🛍️ Goodie bag winners announced)

September 20th, 2022 :cake:

2 Likes

September 17, 2022

2 Likes

Sept 12th :blush:! I joined Aug 29th 2022 :yarn: (I am doing the axolotl by @Zincyu )

2 Likes

:cake: 9th september 2022

2 Likes

Sep 5

2 Likes

September 30th, 2022! :cake: Currently working on my first crochet by @simcrochets :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I joined September 9, 2022 :birthday:

2 Likes

It’s my 0cake day today!! September 30, 2022

2 Likes

October 5, 2021

2 Likes

My cake day is September 28! I haven’t actually made any patterns yet, but i joined because I’m totally in love with @wobbleblobbe 's patterns and projects :pleading_face::heart:

2 Likes

July 21, 2022

2 Likes

February 15, 2022

2 Likes

My cake day is Jan 23, 2021. I love all the variety.

2 Likes

July 20, 2021 :cake::cake: My first pattern was a cow by @nawijkicrochet

2 Likes

I joined September 7, 2022! I love it here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:cake: My cake day is January 16th (I think :sweat_smile:)

My first pattern was the adorable Chunky Cow Plushie pattern from @choikencrochet that got me back into crochet again :pleading_face:

Happy 2nd bday ribblr! This is one of my favorite places on the net and my fave way to use patterns, so thank you to everyone who has and continues to make that possible!

3 Likes

02/02/2022 is my cake day.

I haven’t finished any projects yet, but I hope to do so by the end of the year.

1 Like

March 19 2022​:cake::birthday:
My first pattern:

Bee pattern
By @CrochetByPierre

1 Like

:cake:[quote=“ribblr, post:1, topic:115340, full:true”]

THANK YOU for joining our party! :tada:

We want to celebrate each and every one of you, for making Ribblr your home and helping us make it such a great place. :purple_heart:

So like any good party we’ve prepared some goodie bags!
These include patterns from your wishlist, and even Ribblr Swag. (Ribblr stickers, Ribblr cotton tote bag + a special note from our team!)

Want to get your hands on a goodie bag?
Join the party - simply comment below with your cake day :cake: (the date you joined Ribblr - find it on your profile!).

And you can also tell us what your first Ribblr ePattern was (& tag the designer!) for an extra chance to get your hands on a goodie bag.

Party ends: 2022-10-02T17:00:00Z
We’ll then randomly select three party attendees and send them those goodie bags!

GOOD LUCK AND PARTY ON :tada:

BTW, in case you missed it - check out our (emotional :face_holding_back_tears:) bday post from Monday!

Psst... 🤫

We’ve also got a very special surprise for you tomorrow! :tada:

[/quote]

2 Likes

September 13, :birthday:

1 Like