Grab a freebie for Halloween! 🎃

-325.976x407.442

How cute is this Amigurumi? :pleading_face:
You can claim it as a gift if you buy materials on Ribblr in the next 72 hours! :tada:

Plus you can join a Ribblr Live with @Knotbadcrochet this Friday after claiming this Freebie! All claims will be available between now and Friday, and we’ll send you a reminder to come claim your freebie in case you forget!

And if that’s not enough, our coupon expire this week! So you can still grab EXTRA 25% OFF plus FREE shipping on top of amazing deals!
For example, Bernat is now 30% OFF and with our coupon you get another 25% OFF on top of that! :partying_face: (coupon appears when you click ‘checkout’)

47 Likes

I have tried using the coupon code several
Times now and each time it says it is not valid… any tips on how to get the coupon to work?

9 Likes

A few things to note-
The coupon applies for any yarn, as long as it’s single skein and isn’t currently on clearance or a doorbuster offer.

If you can confirm that it’s still not working for you please send us a DM and we’ll escalate this right away for you!

Sorry for the inconvenience, we promise we’ll solve it ASAP :purple_heart:

8 Likes

This freebie is very cute, I would’ve loved to be able to get it, but I can’t because I don’t live in the us

13 Likes

It’s still available to buy as a pattern :smile:

8 Likes

Yes! Thanks for sharing @ArtsAndNaps

We’re working on rolling this out to more countries, stay tuned. In the meantime you can purchase the pattern and join the live event on Friday through your library :partying_face:

8 Likes

Put it in your wish list and I’ll buy the pattern for you.
@Loumimilou

11 Likes

and i don’t live in the US i can’t claim this nor buy yarn :sob::disappointed:

7 Likes

If only I wasn’t Canadian

9 Likes

@yarnivorecrochets @TheZenGarden
Coming soon to more countries! Thanks for your patience and support :raised_hands:

6 Likes

When you live in Europe :smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

Sorry for the frustration! Please check out our previous messages - we’re working on this :slight_smile:

5 Likes

A cute pattern. I’m a big coffee drinker lol. Would love to take part, but am Canadian

7 Likes

You can still buy the pattern if you wish to join the Ribblr Live this week!

3 Likes

i thought it was free

8 Likes

Yes it’s free if you buy materials in the new material’s shop, but the pattern itself is available for all to purchase if they wish :smile:

1 Like

I am just going to buy the pattern I went to order the yarn and the shipping was as much as the yarn.

1 Like

You get free shipping over $25! Make sure you add items to your bag then click checkout to get your coupon!

1 Like

Does the addition of selling materials mean the end of ribblr treat? Just in general will there only be free fall patterns if you buy something?