Group chat Idea

So I was thinking since there are toms of animal and pet lovers I would make a group chat specifically for sharing pet pics and sharing funny stories of our silly critters. Alright whos in? YOUR PET DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A CAT OR DOG ANY OETS WILL DO FOR I LOVE ALL ANIMALS AND NO ONE SHOULD BE LEFT OUT. YOU DONT EVEN NEED TO HAVE A PET. Add this emoji “:canned_food:” if you would like to join. Tag anyone you think would be interested @4dium @CreshesxCritters @st4rg1rl

22 Likes

MEeeee @maddiecore @EV13isSPOCY

4 Likes

Love this idea.

3 Likes

Would you like to join? Sorry, I am a bit slow sometimes.

3 Likes

:canned_food: would luv to join

7 Likes

Absolutely would love to join

4 Likes

Willing to join for the story part, I have been unable to get photos of my cat, he’s a speedy boy and never sits still so I can’t get a non blurry photo

4 Likes

I absolutely LOVE this idea could i pls join

4 Likes

i would like to join please :canned_food:

4 Likes

PLEEASE i’d love to join!! all day every day i am thinking of cats on at least the subconscious level. i love them (and animals in general) so much :canned_food:

4 Likes

I’d love to join!:canned_food: I’ve loved animals for as long as I can remember :heart:

4 Likes

I would join
:canned_food:
@littlemisswonderful

5 Likes

Meeee @RingoSilly @st4rg1rl

4 Likes

OMG YES ME PLS @EV13isSPOCY @st4rg1rl

6 Likes

MEMEMEME!! Yes this is a sentence ribblr geeze @EV13isSPOCY @littlemisswonderful

7 Likes

oooo sure I’d love to join (I don’t have a pet-:sob:)

@StormiWeather13 @maddiecore @EV13isSPOCY @st4rg1rl

:canned_food:

5 Likes

you just gonna mooch off of our pet pictures smh

4 Likes

omg i was thing of making a gc like this!!! love to be a part i got two crazy cats one a mainecoon and a bombay both females :black_cat: :cat2:

3 Likes

love to join :canned_food: @notmimi @SweetTomato @RainbowPenguin2

4 Likes

I wanna join

3 Likes