Group messaging for testers

Is anyone else having issues with the group message not sending out? Ive tried many times to send one out and no one is getting any messages.

19 Likes

I havenā€™t put any patterns in testing for almost a month now, so I havenā€™t had this problem. Last time I did I didnā€™t have the problem. Sorry I canā€™t help.

5 Likes

No worries!

5 Likes

Are you referring to the new thingy since the update?

If so I believe a few people are. I know @suettle started a thread that had something to do with tester group messages not going out.

7 Likes

Ive had problems with that as well @Ribblr

7 Likes

Yes! This is the first time using the feature since it had some changes.

7 Likes

Can you describe your issues please?
Please share in details the steps of what you were trying to do and how and what the result was. Thank you!

6 Likes

Yup, they havenā€™t been getting my messages and/or I canā€™t see that theyā€™ve been sent, even in my sent folder, and the new testing page doesnā€™t link to the messages. I had to revert to creating old style group chats. Glad you reported it, too!

6 Likes

I went to assign testers and clicked message testers. I tried by clicking all of the usernames and without and it says it sent both times but no one has gotten any messages.

5 Likes

I do not know if Iā€™m testing for you. Hope it gets fix.

5 Likes

We are aware of this issue and working on a fix.

4 Likes

I havenā€™t received any and when I try to open the contact letter this is what I getā€¦

5 Likes

sameeee

2 Likes

What issue are you experiencing?

3 Likes

I tried to send a message but no one received it.

2 Likes

Did you do this just now or earlier this week?

3 Likes

Earlier this week

2 Likes

Please try again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok I did! Thanks Ribblr!

2 Likes

This issue is fixed now. It was caused because some testers changed their username and didnā€™t log out/log in, so the system couldnā€™t recognize them.

3 Likes