Hello everyone! New to Ribblr

Hello! I started my amigurumi journey last winter and have been obsessed ever since, I’m very new to Ribblr so I’m still trying to figure out all its features. I did just release 2 new patterns that I’m very excited about (and super proud of​:smiling_face:, pic below) I’m also working on a free mini pocket sized pattern too that will be available soon!

Little question: any tips or things to know when new to Ribblr?

Im trying to meet more crochet people on here and also on Instagram, the crochet community has been incredibly welcoming and sweet towards me already! :two_hearts:

17 Likes

Welcome aboard!
I would recommend looking through the guidelines section to give you a better idea on how to navigate. Also there’s a new user friendly tutorial that’s helpful.
Again lovely to see you on here. Love your Amigurumi in your photo

3 Likes

Thank you so much, I’m getting a hang of some bits of the app but there is a lot to look at!

1 Like

Welcome to Ribblr! I hope you enjoy it here :smile: here’s a wiki to Ribblr and has some important things to know about the app/site :smile: feel free to ask any questions/suggestions/etc

3 Likes

Welcome! Ribblr is a really great space once you get used to it. Your patterns look so cute! Can’t wait for you to release more! (-:

Welcome! I’m new here too, and I love the community feel of Ribblr already. :two_hearts::pray:

1 Like