Help me please. Too much yarn

do yall know what i can make? i know i need to make a blanket, but like i have a butt load of yarn and i dont know what to make! pls help ty!

11 Likes

you should make a dragon!!!

2 Likes

Of course that depends on your tastes.

For me, I’d say sweaters because sweaters are my all time favourite thing to make.

But also some other projects I’m dying to make:

A big fluffy warm blanket for my bed ( winter’s coming) AND these:

When the Ribblr yarn comes out I’ll be making a big blanket and about 5 of these to scatter over my pillows. I think they’re adorable

2 Likes

I should!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Actually, I’m being paid to make a blanket so I should do that :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Just to share, this is the one I want to make for my bed, in a month or so

In Smooshy, in Green. I LOVE that colour, it’ll feel like summer in wintertime in my room.

2 Likes

that looks so cool, it would look great in plush yarn!

1 Like

Thanks! Yep, it’ll be nice and thick. And soft and warm.:slightly_smiling_face:

I have to say I just completely LOVE that colour green that Ribblr came up with. The “Green” colour is actually really nostalgic for me. It’s pretty much the exact colour of my bedroom as a teenager.

I even had the shag green carpet in that shade in my bedroom. It was like walking barefoot in the grass, even in winter :heart:

1 Like

hmm. A very very colorful and detailed unicorn!!!:growing_heart:

1 Like