!✨ help! ✨!

So, i need a new music app to use. I’ve been using pandora, but its not working great anymore and now they’re removing the songs and bands i like >:(
so, any suggestions?

21 Likes

uhh spotify (basic answer) or youtube / youtube music C:

8 Likes

Amazon music so i can share my playlists with youuuu

7 Likes

SPOTIFYYY spotify slays

6 Likes

i use youtube music and I love it, but youtube premium is really only worth it if you watch a l o t of youtube.

7 Likes

I use Pandora. I didn’t know that they were getting rid of some bands and songs. But I would probably suggest Spotify as well. I have very close family and friends that use it and say it’s really good. So highly recommended.

Headphones Jamming GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

6 Likes

SPOOTFlY :sparkles: so we can jam together :>

9 Likes

I use Spotify and I love it, I’ve also heard Apple Music is good

7 Likes

SPOTIFY SO WE CAN JAM TOGETHER (yes this is a sentence)

6 Likes

i got itttt >:)

5 Likes

I use YT music and I have premium but it’s still pretty good without it, u just can’t turn your phone off or go to other apps while it’s playing (without premium)

6 Likes

Apple music has a built in lyric feature if that’s what u want ig lol!

4 Likes

YES amazon music!

3 Likes

I’d say Spotify and YouTube are your best bets. Pandora is removing artists, Apple Music you have to pay to listen to LITERALLY EVERY SONG and for Amazon Music like half of the songs you need to have an Amazon Music Unlimited Membership

3 Likes

amazon music is my fav, but im on my moms membership :joy:spotify is……okay i have the free version and i hate it​:skull:

2 Likes

i use tidal! it pays artists a lot and the music quality is incredible! its pretty pricey though.

2 Likes

Not all the songs, I’ve listened to Amazon music for at least 7 years. So, not ALL of them. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m talking abt Apple Music, but good to know!

2 Likes

Whoops! They both start with the letter A and my brain just filled in the rest.

2 Likes