Hey Everyone!!

Hey Everyone!! Just wanted to know what projects you guys are working on. Rn I’m making a headband and just finished a teddy bear for a friend’s baby shower!!:blush::teddy_bear:

11 Likes

Cutee!! Do you have inspo?

4 Likes

:yellow_heart:I’m working on a squirrel test (I’m so close to finishing!)
:yellow_heart:Yesterday I started a flower by @CrafterFrog as a gift for my older sister’s 16th birthday.
:yellow_heart:A granny square sweater(kinda). It is a pattern from Hobbii and it is sooooo cute!

I think that is all of my current wips but…here are the ones I need to start
:yellow_heart:A heartstopper themed cow (another gift for my sister)
:yellow_heart:Another duck in a floatie by @EveIsCool (It isn’t published yet, I did it as a test)

5 Likes

Several but my newest WIP is a corner to corner blanket for my cat to use up some nice gray yarn a friend gave me.

3 Likes

Currently I have a No Face that I’m working on
A dolphin :dolphin: that doesn’t have any fins because I’m not done yet :see_no_evil:
And a ducky that’s my own pattern I’m working on

4 Likes

Oooooo!!! I can’t wait to see the finished product!!!

3 Likes

My newest wip is a mesh top!

2 Likes

I’m obsessed with turtles and kimbap plushies right now!

1 Like

Yes. I got the pattern out of a book I found at the library.

1 Like

Those all sound Amazing!!:star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Right now I’m working on leggy frogs :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I have three projects sitting here. One is a banner for Easter with egg and bunny shapes. One is a leggy pineapple for @Suettle’s pattern test, and the third is Easter baskets for my grand kids x2.

2 Likes

I love leggy frogs sooo much! I made 2 giant ones but then I ran out of safety eyes in the right size so I can’t make more yet but I definitely will!:yellow_heart:

I’ve made so many but my favorites are mini leggy frogs :heart: here’s my pattern if u wanna make some
FREE Mini leggy frog: Crochet pattern | Ribblr :blush:

1 Like