Heyyy Crafterssss

Okay guys

Not much context just show me your current crafting area

This is mine :skull:

28 Likes

That is the best crafter space I’ve ever done seen! :star_struck::star_struck: i love all your yarns!! Such a preppy spot

This is the best pic i could get (its 10:11PM) its my art/crafting table but overtime it just turned into a place i put whatever on heha :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Mine has taken over three spots in my house. The living room, my sons room (he’s 3 months and we only go in his room to change him, so when he sleeps in the other room, I sit in the rocking chair and crochet), and most of my supplies are in the basement :joy: I try to keep them in a box or a bag and only have what I need for one project around but sometimes it gets out of hand lol

10 Likes

I feel so seen rn I’ve seen so many people with cute organized spaces… And this is mine rn lol

Yes it is my bedroom floor…

14 Likes

Yesssssss

7 Likes

Absolutely lol

7 Likes

Omg i love it lol

8 Likes

It was all over my reading nook and under my bed but it is all shoved in the closet and in a box right now. Afraid to see the monsters when I have to organize it

8 Likes

love the colors espically the brown i cant find brown anywhere!!!

7 Likes

lol :joy:

6 Likes

I just bought some the other day so I hope I don’t lose it :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

omg mines usually a complete mess but i cleaned it yesterday! im currently at school but i’ll take a pic and send it once i get home! it’s just my desk lol

7 Likes

Literally just finished a project in between crochet classes.

10 Likes

And this is my daily view. Love my little yarn shop

14 Likes

Wow. And my mom said I had alot of yarn :star_struck: I would love a stash like that

8 Likes

Wow thats goregous

5 Likes

Fr tho

4 Likes

Lol.
Messy bessie

5 Likes

I try to keep mine organized but I have too much yarn so I have two spots lol

I keep most of my yarn here

And then my WIPS and extra yarn here

7 Likes

Lol sadly it’s not my stash, but stock for my yarn loving customers. Gives me plenty of inspiration though.

7 Likes