Hi everyone. 👋 Do y'all have any finished projects that you're proud of?

Hi everyone. :wave: I wanted to start a small space where we can all share our finished projects and follow each other. For those of you that don’t know, my name is Savannah and like many of you, I’m a self taught fiber artist. My preferred craft is crochet but I also knit from time to time.

These are my recently finished projects.

I love supporting everyone so if y’all are on IG definitely drop your usernames down below so I can check out your works. I’ll be following y’all here on Ribblr too btw. :+1:

33 Likes

My insta is :point_down:t3:
@BZ.Knots

7 Likes

14 Likes

I’m working on making it a pattern. I already posted the tester call and I’m choosing testers tomorrow so apply now if you want to.

8 Likes

Hi Savannah, I’m Kaylee, I loved seeing your works and I fell in love with them all over again :grin: I also crochet and knit but I’m slowly knitting more and more :smile: I actually have quite a few pieces that I’m really proud of! I’ll link the patterns, if there are any, at the end for anyone interested, in order :smile:

A blanket I made as a gift with my own pattern I wrote for it, I wanted to add a lot of textures for it since originally it was going to be one solid color but I ran out of that colored yarn lol

This sunflower granny square blanket I made as a gift using a tutorial on YouTube (Hooked by Robin - Crochet Sunburst Sunflower Granny Square Tutorial :sunflower:)

This knit shawl I wrote the pattern for as a gift, also going for texture but the same throughout

This amigurumi (Cheerful Coyote - Fenri The Fruit Bat

Here’s the pattern links for those that had them :smile:

First blanket:
A pattern I wrote

Sunflower blanket:

Knit shawl:
A pattern I wrote

Bat amigurumi:

14 Likes

I love the little bears! My favorite most recent thing I’v crocheted has to be my dream sweater. FREE Colorblock Cropped Sweater: Crochet pattern | Ribblr

11 Likes

Your work is so beautiful! I am also a self taught fiber artist and have starting making crochet/knitting tools too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I am @makinmeowgic on IG
Here are some of my recent makes:

14 Likes

Those are beautiful! I just finished Alice the Fox and I’m so happy how the design and pattern turned out. :smiling_face: I’m @garnknuten over on Instagram.

15 Likes

Very cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Oh, that’s super cool. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hi Kaylee! I like the granny square blanket and your pattern is very textured which is definitely my style. Props to you for making blankets because they take up so much yarn and take forever to make lol. I’m glad you really love my works btw. :heart_hands:

4 Likes

Thank you @craftybear2 ! :heart: This is so cute! I love the bright colors. :art:

4 Likes

Thank you! Texture is also my style, there’s just so many fun stitches that provide awesome texture! No kidding about the amount of yarn and time, I’m surprised that I keep wanting to make them lol

5 Likes

Hii! I think my favorite projects I’ve worked on are these orchids and hanging bell flowers! Both were gifts to my mom and sister :DD

13 Likes

THOSE ARE BEAUTIFUL ( yes, yes, its a full sentence )

3 Likes

Hi. I’m Kiko(short for Francisco) I crochet.(a lot​:sob::sob:) I’m really proud of my turtles and kimbaps. I really want to start my own crochet shop soon, so I’m really trying to figure it out. I think they’re so cuteeeee. My favorite turtle is the one on top of the kimbap​:face_holding_back_tears:

9 Likes

My beds a mess, don’t pay attention to that​:sob::skull:

4 Likes

AW TYYYy

4 Likes

CUTEEEEe

4 Likes

Wow! These are really pretty. I’m sure your mom and sister really love them. :100:

1 Like